Hickeys

Preference: Who saw your hickeys and what happened

A/N: See, I think I'm funny so when I had an idea for one of them, I had to do a whole chapter

👾Mina Ashido👾

Inko glared when you walked into the house an hour and a half late for dinner. You and Izuku were going to visit for the night and Mina decided to invite herself and then ended up being the reason you were late. You both apologized and sat down for dinner. After that, you and Mina did the dishes in an attempt to get on Mama Inko's good side and it worked for the rest of the night. However, when you left your room the next morning, both Inko and Izuku's eyes widened. "Um, (Y-Y/N)?" Izuku pointed at his neck. "You got a little something." You felt over your neck and Inko held the toaster in your face. "Oh, hi." You took it and used it as a mirror, eyes widening at the marks on your skin. "That's a lotta something!" you corrected. Your face heated up and you coughed out a cloud of smoke, Quirk activating with your embarrassment. "I-I'll be back." You turned back to your room to cover Mina's mess from yesterday and wake her to point it out. "Now I know why you were late!" Inko called after you. "Sorry!"

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

You and Tsu walked down the stairs and Hizashi was the first one to see you guys. "Good morning," you yawned. You had woken up early and Tsu was up not long after you. Tsu had decided to snuggle her face into your neck as you both braced yourselves for the world outside and you had yet to notice that kisses weren't the only thing she left behind. "For someone," the blonde replied as he walked over. He politely shooed Tsuyu towards the kitchen and turned you around before pushing you up the stairs. "Your dad's gonna die inside if he sees that so we're just gonna fix it." You raised an eyebrow. "Fix what?" Hizashi's face screamed "are you blind" as he pushed you into your room. "Oh, I see it now." You tilted your head to the side squinting at the large mark on your neck. "Now?!" Hizashi repeated. "Do you need glasses? Wanna borrow mine?" "And you know how to cover this?" Hizashi laughed loudly at that. "'And you know how to cover this,'" he mocked. "Morning (Y/N)'s an idiot. Of course I know how to hide a hickey."

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

Denki decided to wake you up by laying on your back while kissing the back of your neck and the exposed side. "Denks..." He smiled at your tired voice and pushed himself off you so you could turn onto your back. "Morning!" You huffed at his cheerful voice as you not so elegantly rolled out of bed. "How are you so awake?" You groaned as you grabbed a hair tie and left your dorm, Denki following close behind. "The joy of seeing you in the morning is enough caffeine to keep me going." You motioned to your wrinkled pajamas and messing hair. "Beautiful." Denki kissed you and you threw yourself down on the couch in the common area. "This is not beautiful." You gathered your hair into a ponytail as you spoke and Denki quickly pulled your hands away but it was too late. Katsuki and Eijiro had picked that moment to walk into the dorm's common area. Now, they tried to kill Denki when you had been the one leaving hickeys on his skin so seeing them on yours just meant that they would succeed this time. "Put him down. Put him down!" you ordered as Katsuki dragged a praying Pikachu behind him. "Okay, I haven't killed you after what I had to cover on my brother so..." Katsuki glared at Eijiro and you quickly pulled Denki away. "You told her?" "I said, 'I won't tell anyone... except my sister.' It is not my fault if you did not hear that last part." "Now!" you whispered. Denki sprinted away and you were quick to follow.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

You and Eijiro had patrol with Fat Gum and, unfortunately for Eijiro, the first and only one to notice the marks on your thighs was Tamaki. Eijiro had been using your lap as a pillow last night and decided to leave a sweet little kiss on your thigh that was exposed because your shorts has rode up when you sat down on your bed. When he heard your surprised squeak, he continued to mess with you and his light kisses turned into little nips that left some noticeable marks behind because of how sharp Eijiro's teeth are. "Are you okay?" you asked Tamaki when you noticed the aggravated look on his face. "Harden," he warned Eijiro. "Huh? Ow!" The back of Tamaki's hand met Eijiro's nose. "Tamaki!" He ignored your surprised voice and pointed to the thigh highs of your costume. One of the garters had come undone and you quickly pulled it back up to clip them back together so the small bite marks would be hidden. You pulled your hood down to hide your face and Tamaki patted your head while glaring at Eijiro. He looked down and Fat Gum looked back and between the three of you with a confused look. He had somehow missed the entire situation.