💉Himiko Toga💉 Catch Up Part 1/3

ayshz123ahmew asked for a Toga catch up so I'll assume more people want it.

Confessions (Your POV)

She did. (Y/N)! (Y/N/N)-chan!" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk down the street until I was tackled to the ground. "Gotcha!" Toga laid on top of me and I growled quietly. "Why you so mad?" she asked while watching my tail whip angrily back and forth. "Because you tackled me on my way home," I answered. "What do you want?" "Would you go out with me?" "That's it?" I asked. "Yeah." 'Tell her no.' I sighed and stood up. "I don't know," I mumbled as I helped her up. She looked down sadly. "So you don't want to?" "It's not that," I said quickly, "I'm just used to this stuff backfiring." 'Over sharing! Shut up, idiot!' "You shut up," I hissed before clearing my throat. "I want to-" 'Then do it!' I inhaled and struggled to keep myself from sighing at my head. "Let me think about it." I walked away before Toga could answer. 'Tell her no.' 'What?! That's stupid. She'll make (Y/N) happy.' 'For now.' "Shut up!" I exclaimed causing some people to give me weird looks. 'I'm just trying to protect you.' "I don't need your help," I whispered. "And I'm not listening to you this time." I fought the urge to keep moving forward as I turned around to run back to Toga. Luckily she didn't get too far. "Toga! Hey!" She stopped and turned to face you. "What did you have planned for that date?" A huge grin appeared on her face causing a small smile to form on mine.

How You First Met (Her POV)

I skipped down the sidewalk with a smile on my face. I looked around at the other people walking but froze when I saw her. A girl across the street. Her (H/C) tail whipped around angrily and would whack the calves of people trying to walk by but she didn't care. Her cat like ears were angled back and she had a glare focused on the ground as she nursed a bleeding nose. A bruise was forming under her eye and there was a burn on her jaw. Her school uniform was wrinkled and torn in different places. She looked like she was muttering to herself and I crossed the street to get to her, not at all caring about the cars. When I got across I tried to catch up with her but she ducked into a crowd. I tried following but when the people cleared all I saw was a (H/C) cat weave through their legs and into an alley.

"Hey, dust pan, I got someone!" Dabi called as he walked back into the base. "Let go!" My eyes widened with shock at the familiar girl Dabi dragged in. "It's you!" I exclaimed as I skipped over. The girl scratched the hand Dabi had on her and hissed before turning to me. "Who are- aren't you the blondie that tried to follow me?" she asked. I nodded quickly and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "Okay." She cleared her throat. "What am I doing here?" "You said you were interested in the league," Dabi said as if it were obvious. "I never said that so I'll be going now." I pouted when she started to leave. "You can't just go," I whined. "I want to get to know you." "Not gonna happen," she replied. "You can't just change your mind," Shiggy told her. "You already agreed and you know where our base is." "Don't worry, I won't tattle." She tried to walk out but Shigaraki walked over and stopped in front of her. "You can't go." "Will you miss me?" the girl asked with a smirk. " I will," I spoke up. She gave me a weird look before walking past Shigaraki. "I'll probably be back, if it makes you feel better." She walked away. "Wait, wait, wait," I stopped her, "what's your name?" "(Y/L/N)!" she called over her shoulder. "Toga!"

Who You're Related to, Looks, and Personality

Related to: You're not related to another character
Looks: (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) cat like eyes. You have (H/C) cat ears and tail but they change with your Quirk. Your canines are longer and sharper than most people's too so it looks like you have fangs.
Personality: You're like the bad girl. You're pretty rebellious most of the time but your personality seems to change. One day you'll act how you normally do but the next you'll be the sweetest person ever. It weirds people out.