Defending

Preference: When you defend them and when you fight a girl up for hitting on them

Requested by: Pink_simp2D

I hope this is okay and I'm sorry it took so long.

👾Mina Ashido👾

Bullying: Act first, think later. Anyone says anything or does anything to hurt her feelings you're on them like stripes on a tiger. You're showing no mercy.
Fighting: Oh, no. If you have to defend her in a fight you're going for their throat. Doesn't matter who it is. No one hurts your baby, you won't allow it.
A girl hits on them: You can't be the one to blame for this. You gave her a chance. You told her Mina was taken. You waited impatiently for her to leave. You did what you were supposed to but when Mina looked at you with discomfort clearly on her face, you nearly blew up like a bomb and it took a lot not to. You stepped forward. "Leave." She just smirked and looked behind you at Mina. The back of your hand met her cheek and she gasped while Mina jumped back a bit in shock. "I told you to leave, don't make me say it again." The girl glared at you and pushed against your shoulders but you didn't move an inch. You pushed her and she stumbled back and onto the ground. You crouched down to look at her and she tried to slap you but you grabbed her wrist and twisted until she yelped. "Learn your place." You threw her hand down and stood up. "Let's go, princess." You wrapped an arm around Mina's shoulders and walked away. "You okay?" you asked. She nodded and looked at you slightly amazed that you didn't kill the girl.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

Bullying: You will terrify them. You either threaten to tell your dad or you get up in their face and start going into great detail about what you'll do if they say or do anything to hurt her again.
Fighting: You are constantly keeping an eye on her when you fight together. She never gets too hurt if you're with her because you jump in and literally start throwing people.
A girl hits on them: You growled as you watched the girl talk to Tsu across the lunch room. You watched her giggle and touch Tsuyu as often as she could. "Um, A-Aizawa-san?" "What, Midoriya?" The poor boy flinched from your angry voice. "I-If it's bothering you so much, wh-why don't you intervene?" You turned your angry look to him and he, Iida, Uraraka and even Todoroki backed away. You looked back at Tsu and the girl and watched as she tried to politely walk away again only for the girl to drag her back into the conversation. "That's it." You took your tray of food with you and pushed the girl away from Tsu and onto the floor to take her seat. "Hey, babe." You kissed her head and the girl talking to her scoffed as she stood. "This is the girlfriend you were talking about? I was right, I am better." "No one's better than an Aizawa, kero." "What happened? Couldn't get the teacher so you took the student?" You chuckled and took the food off your tray before standing up. You swung the tray into her head and she fell. Tsu thought you knocked her out with the one hit when she slumped but her head rose and she blinked. You spun the tray between your hands and looked down at her with a smirk. "Listen, Aizawas, like myself, are pretty great so don't beat yourself up too much. What you should do, bitch, is run home to your dog house." You smiled sweetly and waved before sitting back down. "Now I know why we need these," you said as you dropped your tray on the table.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

Bullying: You and the Bakusquad are ganging up on the idiot that hurt him.
Fighting: Your Quirk is good for defense and offense so if you have to defend him in a fight you can do it easily.
A girl hits on them: You both were surprised. One- no one flirted with Denki and two- you were sitting there with a threatening look and she was just ignoring you. She was doing everything she could and you were very obviously mocking her but she didn't notice at all. "Okay, listen, you're gonna have to go." "Excuse me?" The girl finally paid attention to your existence. "Nice meeting you. Door's on the wall, make sure it hits you on the way in." You smiled sweetly while pointing to the door to the shop and she sighed. She had been walking in there but got distracted by Denki and decided to sit with you at one of the outdoor tables as you were about to leave. "Wouldn't you like someone more... kind? Polite? She's obviously not that." "At least I know how to take a hint so why don't you learn how to take a hike." She glared at you and you glared right back. "You think you're so great, don't you?" "No, I just know I'm better than you and that's enough for me." The girl stood up and took a step towards you and you did the same. Denki stayed in his seat to watch the show. He wasn't the brightest, but he knew when not to get involved and this was one of those times. "No one's better than me." You raised an eyebrow. "I would bet money on you being wrong." She giggled and nudged your shoulder in a way to seem friendly but it wasn't. You grabbed her shoulders and she grabbed yours. Denki didn't understand what was happening until you each started pushing the other. The girl pulled your hair and you kneed her stomach then pushed her over the table and onto the ground. Denki jumped up in surprise and then walked over to wrapped an arm around your shoulders. He dragged you away from the girl with a bruised ego as quickly as he could.