Marriage Part One

Preference: When they realized they wanted to marry you

A/N: I have like four other chapters after this but you can still request something. You can request anything just look at my page for requests before you do.

👾Mina Ashido👾

She realized she wanted to marry you when you stayed up with her almost a week straight to binge her favorite show with her. She knew that you didn't care, but the fact that you tried to and tried to be interested made her happy. You were also clearly confused with what was happening but you never interrupted. This made her realize how much you care about the things that make her happy, even if it was small like that.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

She realized she wanted to marry you during the summer camp. You had sent Toga flying when you saw Tsuyu stuck to the tree. Uraraka tried to help you but you just helped Tsuyu down and got ready to kill. You hadn't come in time to stop Toga from taking Uraraka's blood, but you did get some terrific hits in, one of them possibly breaking Toga's nose. Tsuyu knew that she wanted to marry you then because she knew that you would do anything for her and she'd do anything for you.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

See, Denki would say that he wanted to marry you before you two were even dating. He would even do it with ring pops (no one can convince me he wouldn't). The moment he realized he really wanted to marry you though was when you scared Aoyama. You had seen him and what he had and your immediate reaction was to scream. Aoyama screamed as well before saying, "Stop, you could have made me drop my croissant." You had burst into laughter, not thinking that would actually happen, and Denki soon did the same. He realized then that he wanted to marry you because he wanted a life full of how he felt then. Pure laughter, love, and happiness.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

You smiled. It wasn't one of the usual small smiles you gave though, it was a huge, bright, genuine smile. He realized then that he wanted to marry you because he wanted to see that smile on your face everyday and he wanted to be the reason it was there.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

You had shown her a new cover band. She saw the look of excitement on your face as you told her about them and that's when she realized she wanted to marry you. She just wanted a life with that excitement.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

You made him give you tape so you could try to be Spider-Man. You did it but then you fell and Hanta had to catch you. He hung upside down to show off and, to shut him up, you grabbed his face and kissed him. Then he fell. He realized he wanted to marry you because he wanted a life with constant love and happiness.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

He wanted to marry you the day of your first kiss for many reasons. The main three were the actual kiss, cuddling, and when you yelled at his poor excuse of a father. (Can you tell how much I hate him? It's a lot.) Whenever you cuddle with him it makes him feel safe, when you yelled at his dad he gave a real laugh for the first time in a while, and when he kissed you he felt the cliche sparks. He just wanted to spend the rest of his life with the person who made him feel truly happy.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

You wrote him a song. After you sang it to him he stayed frozen. You didn't now why but then he jumped at you and pulled you as close to him as he could. He almost cried. Almost. He started parading you around the dorms telling everyone how talented and amazing you were. He wanted to marry you then because when he heard the song it made him feel loved, happy, and proud. You also gave his ego a boost.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

He realized he wanted to marry you after your first kiss. He was happy knowing that you wanted to stay with him. He seems to forget that you were half asleep when that decision was made but oh well. He realized he wanted to marry you then because he wanted to have you around him for as long as he could.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

She realized she wanted to marry you when she first said I love you. She did it without thinking but it felt right. When you said it back her heart swelled. She just wanted her life to feel right and, to her, you made everything feel right.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

During the summer camp you were what got Dark Shadow under control which is part of the reason you're his light. He realized he wanted to marry you then because you made him feel strong and safe.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

He realized he wanted to marry you when he woke up before you during one of your naps. You were fast asleep but still playing with his hair. You looked so peaceful. He wanted to marry you then because he wanted your face to be the first thing he saw each morning.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

He realized he wanted to marry you... well, he doesn't know when. He just realized that you made him feel happy, loved, and less anxious and scared and knew that he wanted to be with you.

🔥Dabi🔥

He realized he wanted to marry you during your first date. It felt nice to him knowing that you trusted him. When he had his arm around you he felt like he was protecting you. It made him realize that he wanted to protect you.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

He wanted to marry you the second he saw you as a person. At first he was annoyed because he didn't understand why he need a friend but then he got to know you and he realised that he wanted to be with you.