What They Steal From You

Preference: What they steal from you

👾Mina Ashido👾

She steals your socks. Most of your socks are the fluffy ones so she takes them and wears them around the dorm.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

Your beanies. You'll be wearing one and it will suddenly disappear. When you turn around it's on Tsu's head.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Your hoodies. All your hoodies are oversized on you but fit him perfectly.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

Your mouse. You have a pet mouse. When it suddenly disappears from its cage you know who has it.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

Your leather jacket. You let her borrow it on your first date and still haven't gotten it back.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

Your hair ties. You'll put his hair in a ponytail and then he'll walk away and your hair tie will never be seen again.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

You. It doesn't matter what you're doing, if he wants something, especially if it's cuddles, then he'll pick you up and steal you.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

Your guitar. He hides it to mess with you.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

Your books. You tell him about the different series you're reading and then it becomes a constant back and forth battle of stealing them.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

Your bag. You have a favorite bag that you both use but it's basically hers now.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

Your flannel. It's unintentional. You end up going to his dorm and leaving it there and somehow it's gone forever.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

Your blankets. You'll walk into your dorm and see that he's already there waiting for you with all of the blankets wrapped around him.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

Your personal space. Tamaki is always by your side and you almost never have a moment alone but you don't mind.

🔥Dabi🔥

Your room. You're in a dorm so now whenever you're there Dabi will be in your room.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

Your lotion and chapstick. It's not actually stolen. You force him to take it because he always complains about his skin.