Secrets Part Two

Preference: Something about them you'll never tell them

👾Mina Ashido👾

You found out that she doesn't like it when you play with her horns so now you do it just to annoy her.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

You're depressed. You and your father were closed off from one another and it made you feel like he didn't love you. When you and Tsu got together it made you feel happy and loved but you were still closing off because you are afraid you'd do something wrong and lose her.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

You don't like that he flirts with other people. It makes you feel insecure.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

He makes you feel more confident and nervous at the same time. He makes you feel confident because every chance he gets he gives you different reasons why you're perfect. He makes you nervous because you really like him and you're afraid to lose him.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

You don't like being around her constantly. You would and you want to but she is your first girlfriend so you have no idea what to do. You go to Denki whenever you have questions instead of her because you didn't want her to think you're clueless.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

You like to embarrass him. You try to make it seem like an accident so he thinks that's what it is. You're very proud of yourself whenever you see a blush.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

You don't like it when he does fancy things with you. It makes you feel embarrassed and out of place.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

You don't really like the way he treats you. He pushes you away and tries to act like he's better than you. It gets on your nerves but you've learned to accept it because you know that he can be sweet and kind to you but it usually only happens behind closed doors.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

You love his mom. You love her almost as much as you love him. She has become your best friend and you have been tempted to ask for her number so you can hang out and tell each other Izuku stories.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

You don't really like it when she buys you things. You appreciate the thought but you feel bad that you aren't able to spoil her like she spoils you.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

You don't like Dark Shadow sometimes. She just comes out at the worst times.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

You're furious that the boy isn't in 1-A. You feel like he deserves to be in there just as much as anyone in that class including yourself.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

You regret telling him that he could use you as a stress ball. He has a surprisingly tight grip and it makes it hard for you to breathe.

🔥Dabi🔥

You would choose your brother over him. You know that he hates you and that you should pick Dabi but if you had to choose it would be Tomura.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

He scared you sometimes. It wasn't his fault. You had PTSD so some things would happen and you'd get freaked out.