What You Steal From Them

Preference: What you steal from them

👾Mina Ashido👾

Her bracelets. You never liked jewelry but then Mina made you wear some of hers so now you keep stealing her bracelets.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

You don't really steal anything from her. You just take your beanies back.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

His shorts. You just go into his dorm and steal them and sometimes a shirt to use as pajamas.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

His hair gel. You like it when his hair is down and you like to be the one to spike it if it needs to be done.

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

Her music. You have the same taste in music so anything of hers that's music related is taken.

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

His sweatshirts and hoodies. All of them are in your closet now so whenever he wants one he has to ask you for it. Answers usually no.

🔥Shoto Todoroki❄

Kisses. You'll just randomly walk up to him and give him a kiss and then walk away.

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥

His phone. Whenever he hides your guitar you hide his phone.

🌳Izuku Midoriya🌳

His clothes. He lets you wear them and you always say you'll give them back but you never do.

🗡Momo Yaoyorozu🗡

You don't really steal anything from her except the bag and you share it so it doesn't really count.

🐦Fumikage Tokoyami🐦

His choker. You wander around the dorms with it on and it's always an intense battle to get it back.

🐈Hitoshi Shinso🐈

His pillows. When you're around he doesn't use the pillows so you get to hog them.

🦋Tamaki Amajiki🦋

His food. He should have been prepared for this but it surprises him every time.

🔥Dabi🔥

His coat. You have it hidden in your dorm and wear it whenever you can't go to the villain base.

🤍Tomura Shigaraki🤍

His games. You always beat his high scores and he hates it.