Their Nightmares

Preference: When they have a nightmare

A/N: Each one will be in their point of view. The first part is what I think they'd have a nightmare about and then there's a space for how the both of you react.

After this I'm out of ideas so go ahead and make requests. Any and all requests are okay.

👾Mina Ashido👾

She's scared that you'll get sick of her and pick someone else. She's scared that you'll end up getting bored of her and her attitude and pick someone who's calmer or someone more like you.

I shot up with a small squeak. I took deep breaths as I tried to calm down my racing heart. Without thinking, I got out of bed and quietly walked down the hall to get to my green bean's dorm. I softly knocked on the door. I heard mumbling and the door was flung open to show (Y/N). Her eyes were closed and her head kept falling to the side like she was falling asleep standing up. "Ayoma, buddy, listen. Yes, Izuku and I are your friends. No, you can not keep giving me cheese messages. No offence, but being handed a thing of cheese at," she took a quick glance back in her dorm, "30 in the morning is still kinda creepy." She stopped and she showed a look of confusion. "Wait, 30 is the minutes." She looked in her dorm again. "Was that even a 3?" "(Y/N)?" She finally opened her eyes. "Oh, hey princess. What's up?" I smiled. I loved hearing her voice in the morning. While mine would be a bit high pitched or childlike, hers was kind of deep and croaky. "I was wondering if I could stay with you the rest of the night." She nodded and moved out of the way so I could get in. "Is anything wrong?" A part of the nightmare I had appeared in my mind but I shook my head. "I'm fine." I laid down on her bed and the second she laid down beside me I wrapped around her. "I know you're lying but we can ignore that for now since it's so late." I nodded and was able to fall asleep quickly and happily from the sound of her breathing and heartbeat.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

She's scared that she won't be there when you need her the most. She's afraid that there's gonna be a time you need her more than ever and she won't be there to save you. She's also an older sister so she's afraid that she won't be able to protect her siblings.

I began to tiptoe down to the kitchen area. I tried to be quiet but once I got there I let out a loud ribbit of surprise. (Y/N) was sitting on the counter with a tub ice cream in her hands. "Hey, babe, want some?" she asked as she jumped off the counter to get another spoon. "Who's is that?" I knew she didn't buy any ice cream recently and if she did it would've been in her room. "Bakugo's so do you want some or not?" I shook my head and she shrugged as she jumped up on the counter again. "What's wrong?" "Nightmare, kero." "Oh, froggy, what happened?" I told her about my nightmare and she put the ice cream to the side and beckoned me over to her and she gave me a hug. "Oi, extra! Hurry it up!" Bakugo whisper yelled. I gave her a look. "I'm always awake so people come to me with nightmares." She sighed as she jumped from the counter. "This is what I get for being a mom friend." "Get the shit!" Bakugo ordered. "Shut the hell up!" She grabbed another spoon and kissed my cheek and then head before walking off. "You ate my damn ice cream?!" "If you don't want people to eat it put it in your dorm."

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

Denki won't admit it to you, but he's afraid that you'll find someone better and leave him. He's afraid you'll replace him. 

I opened the door of (Y/N)'s dorm and immediately collapsed onto her bed. "What the- baby? What are you doing?" I groaned and buried my face in one of her pillows. "Come here." I turned my head to the side and saw that (Y/N) had her arms open. I quickly moved into her side and got as close to her as I could. "You okay?" I nodded. It was quiet for a minute. "I love you." I heard (Y/N) chuckle. "I love you too." She pecked my lips and I smiled as I did the same to her. We giggled and went back and forth lightly kissing each other. "We'll never get to sleep at this rate." "It sounds like you're about to surrender," I teased. She nodded and yawned. "Yeah, yeah. You win." I chuckled and I pulled her closer to me.