Chapter 39: Dance

Few days passed by. Sarah and I have gotten a lot closer again.

She always made time to talk to me every day.

Always bugging me about stories about herself or about her past. I can already record myself because she keeps asking the same questions every now and then.

It was all the good memories that I shared and nothing about the terrible things in our past.

Some times I get frustrated about her questions.

I just try to divert her attention when she start asking about sensitive topic.

Right now, I am on my room with Tyler.

"I'm telling you Via.. this thing you have with ginger.. it's not safe. You can't put your guard down around her. You might start to catch some feelings for her again if that hasn't happen yet." Tyler warned me again.

I mimicked his toned.

"We don't have a thing together. It's just work and friendship." I argued back.

He scoffed and then flicked my forehead. 

"Ouch!" I  rubbed the part where it hurts.

"Don't even attempt to lie. I know you girl.." he said with a smug face.

I try to hit him with my pillow.

"You're a jerk." I hissed.

He  just laughed.

"Don't come running to me when you end up regretting that contract." He said jokingly.

"Can you just go back to your boyfriend.. You just came here to bully me." I said while trying to shoo him away from my room.

I push him to my door so he can leave.

When he had enough of teasing me, he walked out of my room only to see Sarah standing in front of him.

"Hi! Nice to meet you Manager Ty.." Sarah said formally.

Tyler couldn't help but laughed at Sarah's formality.

I glare at him.

"Um, he's leaving." I said while pushing him out of my door.

"Oh okay, but I got some cupcakes. Do you want some?" She offered to Tyler.

"Sure, I will take it all. Via shouldn't be eating any sweet. Not good for her figure.. and definitely not good for her heart. Too much sweetness can drive someone insane." He said.

I know exactly what he is trying to say.

I rolled my eyes at him when Sarah wasn't looking.

"I hope you don't choke on those cupcakes." I said through gritted teeth. 

"Okay thanks.. Bye guys." Tyler said while waving goodbye.

I closed the door behind Sarah.

"I don't think your manager likes me very much." Sarah said pouting sadly.