Chapter 5: Making it Official

I felt the warm sunlight burning through my skin.

I open my eyes slowly as I covered and shield my face from the sunlight passing the room.

Sarah's legs are wrap around mine. She was hugging me tight. My whole body tense up when I realize how dangerously close was my face to hers.

Our lips are almost touching.

I pulled back in an instant.

I was still wrap around her. I try to wiggle out which made the blanket drop below the bed.

My eyes wide open when I got a clearer view of our current position.

"What the hell is she wearing?!"

I probably didn't notice it well last night since the lights were off or maybe because I was too drunk.. I don't know whichever it was

but..

What she's wearing right now is just an oversize t-shirt and undies.

She doesn't have any short or pants..

Her shirt was slightly raised up.

My other leg was inbetween hers.

I managed to get my hands free. I place both of my hands over her shoulder trying to push her gently.

Until I heard someone open her door.

Oh my God! Please don't tell me we got caught by her parents

I jump out and try to get the blanket back to cover us.

"Oh sweety! Oh dear Lord! I didn't know you got some company in your room." It was her mom who spoke behind the door. She immediately shut it close after she saw Sarah and I in that very intimate position.

I don't even think she recognize me.

I mentally curse myself.

I start shaking Sarah to wake her up. Let her know what just happen.

"Hey Sar c'mon wake up!!" I said rushing.

She just push me a bit.

"I'm tired O.. let me sleep." She said on her sleepy voice.

Damn I'm serious

My head starts to hurt. I think the hangover is kicking in.

I rush to the comfort room and vomit.

I think her mom left the house but I'm not too sure. I was afraid to face her.

After washing my face, I went back to Sarah.

She slowly open her eyes and stood up from the bed. She stretch her arms and look at me annoyingly.

"Ugh, why did you have to disturb my sleep like that O?" She complain.

"I think your mom saw us.. I mean of course she definitely saw us." I said nodding hastily.