Chapter 60: That Simple

Sarah POV 

I woke up early in the morning.

I look at O who is still very much asleep next to me.

I barely slept to be honest, we've been going at it for hours. Turns out, we are both very sexually active.

Something I didn't expect really...

I can't event recall how many times had we done it yesterday. 

My face starts to blush when I remember how O was pleasuring me last night.

I guess this whole being away from each other stuff had us both so frustrated that we wasted no time having s*x.

I got distracted when she shift on my side. Is she waking up now? I move closer.

I caress her soft cheeks.

"God, you're so breathtakingly beautiful." I compliment her while she was still sleeping.

I lean in and peck her lips. 

"See you later O." I whisper before I stood up to grab my clothes. 

I quietly leave her room after I got dress.

 I went up in my own room to get a cold shower.

I touch my thighs while washing myself. My legs are still a little sore. 

No wonder why people are so crazy about s*x. 

None of my dreams can ever compare to the real thing. 

--

A few hours later,

I've been checking my watch every minute. 

I was never this excited about getting my lunch break.

"So what do you think Ms. Sarah?" 

I'm so distracted that I wasn't even paying attention to what my staff was suggesting.

"You can send the file on my desk and I'll take a look on it Tim." I said with a reluctant smile.

He nodded and thank me for my consideration.

I shook my head in frustration once I was left in the office alone. I have a lot of files that needed to be check. This will take me weeks to finish.

But right now, my only priority is making Olivia's stay here memorable and happy before she goes back to New york for her filming.

I was about to message O when I heard a knock on my door.

Geez what could it be now?

"Sarah it's me. Can I come in?" O's beautiful voice is what I heard.

I immediately check myself in the mirror. I wanted to look best in front of her.

"Yes, of course." I stood up and walk closer.

She was holding something.

"I brought food. I cook it for you." She replied while placing it on my table.

I gave her a warm hug.

"Thank you.. how thoughtful of my girlfriend." I said pecking her cheek in delight.

She grab my waist and pull me closer.

My hands found comfort on her shoulders.

"I'm a little disappointed.." she said pouting sadly.