Chapter 32: Little Miss Temptress

The next day, I drop Sarah to the bus station.

"See you in three months Babe." Sarah said hugging me one last time.

"Yeah, I can't wait for summer. Don't forget to call me okay. I'm so gonna miss you." I replied tightening our hug.

I wave at her as she goes inside.

I went straight at the bake shop after dropping Sarah off.

My co-workers showed me the videos that were posted online last night.

They were all surprise to hear my voice. They said how good I sound and they wanted to hear me sing again. This is the first time they became extra friendly to me.

It was a bit weird.

They suggest that I should make my own Channel and post more songs.

It wasn't a bad idea. I think I could earn some extra money if I get a lot of views and subscribers.

I check on my phone, there is significant amount of change on views. I can't believe it's getting a lot of attention.

Tyler came to see me at lunch.

"Hey girl!" He said smiling at me.

We ate together as usual.

"So are you really quiting your work at the convenient store? Have you even heard about Wade yet?" He asked curiously.

"Yes, I already told the owner. I haven't talk to Wade yet.. I still don't know how to face him after that disastrous evening. Is he mad at me?" I replied asking.

"No, he was just really upset and confuse.. He thinks he did something wrong. Maybe he just need some space. You were right about not leading him on. I'm sorry I talk you into dating him." He replied.

"It was still my own decision to do it. I'm a terrible person. I think I might lose a good friend for doing something so foolish." I replied feeling awful.

"Nah, it's not like that. He'll get over it. Just give him some time. How about we just talk about this video." He replied while showing me the one he uploaded last night.

"You and Sarah were amazing." He mentioned.

I smiled and continue eating my food.

"Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked suddenly.

I contemplated whether to tell him or not about Sarah and I. 

In the end, 

"I'm thinking of officially creating my own music channel. Will you help me?" I said instead.

He smiled amusingly.

"Of course Olivia! When do we start?" He was more excited than me.

I'll just tell him another time.

---

The first month was super busy. 

Sarah and I talk most of our time during early morning and the rest of evening. My afternoon consist of me singing and Tyler helping me with edits and recordings.

Everything was going so well. My views and subscribers are getting higher each day.

Who would have thought I could really make a lot of money in this. 

I was also given a lot of advise. Most of the people commenting on my channel were really friendly. 

It's insane how many people from different countries all over the world have seen my videos.