Chapter 58: In The Past

Sarah's POV 

I still can't believe how bold and daring Olivia can be! 

She keeps surprising me...

That phone s*x last night was really crazy..

--Flashback--

"Uh I don't think I can do this. It's too awkward." I said covering my body with my bare hands while O is looking at me with obvious desire.

"Are you backing out already Sarah? We haven't even started yet. Besides didn't you just relieved yourself a little while back?" She tease.

"This is different, it feels different when you're looking at me like that." I replied.

"I can't help it.. you look so hot, you are very sexy." She compliments me.

"Look I'm removing my bra. I'm really so h*rny right now. Ahh.. I wish you were here. I miss you." She was moaning while touching her breast as she toss her bra on the ground.

I can't believe she was actually doing this over the phone.

Her moans are getting louder as she play with her perky nipple.

"Shit! That's hot!" I said while I examine her body.

I haven't seen much of porn but this is making me very lewd.

Something between my leg is aching to be touch.

Uh I can't fight it anymore.

"Yes, I'm touching myself." I said as I followed her movement.

"Spread your legs.." she command.

She's instructing me on what to do.

I can already feel myself getting wet again.

I place my hand above my center as I slowly spread my legs.

The lust is taking over me. I no longer feel awkward.

"I want to lick that good p**sy right now." Damn, since when did she learn to talk dirty like that?

"Yea?! Okay go on! It is so ready for you." I said as I rub myself.

"Ahh keep doing that.. faster.. ahhhh!!" She said while she does the same we were both rubbing our center..

Increasing our speed each passing time.

"I'm so wet for you.." I said catching my breath.

"Me too..  I can't take this anymore. I want to shove my finger in you just like this!" She said moaning as she thrust her slender finger inside deeply.

"F-ck! You're so hot!" I said moaning while following her pace.

--

I shook my head feeling all embarassed again.

My sweet innocent Olivia has changed into a very hot and raunchy woman.

I've always had a feeling that she was secretly dominant but that was still something out of ordinary.

It was a strange experience but it definitely aroused me in ways I've never reach when doing it alone.