Chapter 56: Not A Dream?

"Oh thank God you're awake! Sarah, is everything alright? Are you feeling okay? I thought I lost you again." I said quite frantically as I hug her tightly.

She still seem a bit confused. Barely making an eye contact.

"I called your doctor. You have no idea how worried I was when I found you unconscious on the floor in my living room." 

She massaging her head with her one hand while I was still holding the other.

She glance at our hands for a second before finally making an eye contact.

"What's going on? What happen?" She asked in a low voice almost a murmur.

The doctor came inside.

I stood up to let the doctor check on her.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked the doctor.

"Everything is fine. All the test came back normal. The patient just need some rest." Her doctor said optimistically.

I smile in relief.

"Thank you doctor." I said.

After we were left alone in the room. I sat on the side of her bed.

"It's good thing it wasn't anything serious. I was really worried about you." I said sincerely 

I saw her shaking her head a few times.

"Sarah.."

I reach out and caress her cheeks softly which brought her attention back to me.

I caught her blushing.

"How are you feeling? Really?" I asked softly.

"Confuse.." she replied.

She cough and spoke again. "My head is just a bit fuzzy."

I kiss her forehead.

"I should have just stayed home with you." I said regretting my decision of leaving her alone at home.

"Home?" She repeated.

"How was your breakfast with your mom?" I asked curiously. "I'm sorry I forgot to call her because I panic and rush you immediately to the hospital." 

She closed her eyes for a minute and took a deep breath.

"What's going on?" She asked again. I can barely hear her words.

She looks really tired.

"How about you get some more rest. Don't worry I wont leave your side." I said affectionately.

She smile and held my hand, giving it a light squeeze.

"Not a dream?" She said unsure.

I looked at her confused

.

"Drugs given to you must be really strong." I said jokingly.

She fell asleep shortly.

---

The next day, I brought Sarah back to my place.