Chapter 24: Weekend with Sarah

One month passed by

I'm back to my old life in LA.

Working day and night shift everyday.

Sarah calls me every night.

We never talked about her night with Oli though.

I mean I feel awkward asking her about it and I guess I was just waiting for her to say something but she never initiate a conversation about that night. That's how we never had any chance to discuss about it.

I'm not even sure if I want to know the details even if I've been very curious about it.

Tori visited me once but now she's really busy at school.

I also missed her. She sometimes call me to check up on me.

Asking me if I was still having nightmares and if I'm taking care of myself.

I guess Tyler mention to her my work schedule.

Right now, I'm here outside Tyler's workplace.

He is trying to invite me to his friend's party.

"Olivia, c'mon just say yes. You should also take some break and have fun." He said estatically.

Yeah I guess I've been very busy at work. I always turn him down because I'm always tired and in no mood to join him whenever he wants to party.

"I have a lot of bills to pay for this month. I have no time to waste." I replied.

"I wish Tori was here. She always know how to bring that fun side of yours." Tyler said laughing.

"What does that even mean?" I asked.

"Tell me, what are the chances that you and Tori will start dating for real?" He asked playfully.

I already told him the truth. That Tori and I are not really dating and all.

He was really upset at first. His reaction was very funny it was like seeing his favorite couple break up or something when I told him the truth.

"I already told you, she's just a friend like you and I are." I replied while pointing at him and me.

"Well if you keep that attitude, you might die a virgin. At least Sarah is no longer one." He said casually.

I stiffen at my place when he mention that.

"Um.. you know what, who cares right.. Let's just go." He said trying to change the topic.

He may have felt how uncomfortable I was.

"Next time, I promise. Just not today. I just came to return this." I said while handing him some cash that I borrowed a few days ago.

"Okay fine.. but if you change your mind, give me a call." He replied.

"Yeah sure.. have fun." I replied lastly before I left.

I went back to my place.

I was surprise to see Sarah waiting for me on my porch.

"Sarah?" I call her name.

She stood up and run to hug me.