Chapter 3: Contract?

I was watching a movie when I received a text from Sarah.

I came to fetch her from school.

She was chatting with that girl she mention awhile ago.

I think her name is Tori.

I walk over to them.

"Hey.." I said shortly.

"Hi! You must be Sarah's boyfriend." Tori spoke.

"We haven't formally introduce. I'm Tori." She extended her arm trying to get a handshake from me.

I reach out and gave her a handshake.

"Nice to meet you. I'm.. O.."

"Oliver!" Sarah finish the sentence for me.

I just give her a warning look.

"Nice to meet you Oliver." She smiled sweetly.

She really has the it girl vibes. She has a dark brown wavy hair. Hazel brown eyes and she stands out from her group.

She also introduce me to her other friends.

"We're throwing a college party tonight. You are both invited." She mention. It's just a little welcome back to school party and freshmen pledge night." She explained while inviting us.

I didn't want to go. I don't even go to their school.

Sarah nudge me before I can even protest.

"Thanks for inviting us. We'll make sure to come to your party." Sarah replied for us.

"Great! See you then." She replied.

She's really sultry. I thought.

Sarah was in cloud night happy. She kept talking about how great her day went. Tori and and her friends being all cool and approachable.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you but I'm not going to that party." I mentioned to her.

She stop talking and frown at me.

"What?? Why? I already told Tori that we're going." She said.

"I don't really like those types of party. Besides, What we did earlier was just one time. I don't like to pretend to be your boyfriend again. You even introduce me as Oliver." I replied.

"Yeah, I just didn't want to blow our cover. They will hate me for sure if they found out I was lying about you." Sarah replied. "But O c'mon.. Please come with me to that party. They will wonder why I'm not bringing you there." She said putting her palms together like she was praying for me to say yes.

"I don't know Sar.." I said.

Then she start to bug me even more. She shake my shoulder while I was driving.

This is so unsafe.

"Hey! Back off.. You don't want us to get into an accident do you?" I said trying to stop her while still focusing in the driveway.