Chapter 45: Miss You

Ivan and I are on a video call right now.

"Love.. how is work?" I asked.

He seem so stress out.

I know how hard it is to do an action movie. All the training and stunt and choreography.

"It was good.. I just miss you so much. I can't wait to finish this. I want to come back to you." He said.

I smiled.

"Well just a little longer.. we will have all the time to ourselves after this." I replied softly.

"Or we could do something fun right now.." he suggested with a seductive smile.

I shook my head on his silly idea.

"C'mon.. I really miss you love." He said his eyes are full of passion.

"What is your definition of fun love..?" I asked innocently.

"Sexy time.." he spoke with a kink voice.

I heard him moaned.

I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"Guess where my hands at right now.." he said in his demanding voice.

"Ew.. no, we're not doing this!" I argued while burrying my head on the pillow.

"Way to ruined the mood.. love." He said laughing.

"I'm just going to wait until you get back."  I said giggling.

He groaned and pouted at me.

"Ugh, I just want to be with you right now." He said again.

"Well too bad.. because we could have been enjoying each others company if only.." I teased.

"Okay.. okay, I know it's my fault. I guess I'm gonna have to satisfy myself while I'm away." He joked.

"Um.. I don't need to hear about this." I said waving my hand off and covering my ear.

He laughed.

"I'm joking.. I like that shy look on your face though." He tease again.

We ended the call shortly after.

When I look at myself in the mirror, my whole face was red.

I groaned in embarrassment. I'm sure he saw me like this. Totally flushed.

I heard Sarah knocking on my door.

She's the only one who comes in my room this early in the morning anyway.

"Oh my God, are you sick?" She asked when I open the door.

I shook my head.

"No.. I'm not." I replied.

I let her in.

"But you look like you are.." she said a bit worried for me.

"Trust me.. I'm not. I just.." I replied a little embarrassed for myself.