Chapter 4: College Party

Tori came to check up on us.

She told us about the initiation rites she had for all freshmen pledge.

Sarah was excluded since she won Tori's favor earlier.

It was a bunch of childish things which will surely make those pledge feel embarass or get their stomach turn upside down because of all these mixed up disgusting smoothies they will have to drink tonight.

"I'm glad I wouldn't need to participate." She said sharing a glance at me.

Those who couldn't take it went straight back home.

Sarah was beginning to get bored.

"Hey, let's dance." She said while standing up. She stretch her hand and reach my own.

I shook my head.

"I don't want to." I replied.

"Stop being such a buzzkill." She said while forcing me up.

"I can't get away with dancing with other guys." She said mindlessly.

"You're suppose to be my boyfriend." She said while trying to add force.

I turn my head to those people dancing. Everyone were dancing sensually. I can see a bunch of couple grinding and swaying.

It reminded me of earlier. This morning when she was grinding on me while she was asleep. I felt my face started to get heated.

She snap her fingers trying to get my attention.

I shook my head a couple more times. I was trying really hard to erase it from my mind.

I gulp hard when she move closer.

"Hey! What are you thinking?" She asked playfully.

"Nothing!" I said while fanning myself. I suddenly felt my throat getting dry.

"I'm just gonna drink some water." I said standing up from the couch. I went straight to the house kitchen.

She followed me.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good?" She asked worried.

"I'm fine.. it's just a little hot." I said wiping some sweat on my forehead.

"For a second, I thought you were getting too hot and bothered because of the thought of dancing with me." She said joking.

I almost spit my water.

She laugh even more.

"Don't worry.. I'm really good at grinding." She said while winking at me.

OMG, please Sarah stop!! I said to myself.

"Yes you are, lets go find Tori." I said hastily then took her hand.

We went back outside.

"Hey guys want to swim?" A friend of Tori offered.

"Nah, we didn't bring swimsuit." Sarah said politely.