Chapter 2: My stolen first kiss

I woke up feeling something heavy on top of me.

It was soft like a pillow. I squeeze it tight.

A soft moan was heard in the room.

I immediately shut my eyes open soon as I heard that weird sound.

I looked down and saw Sarah wrap around me while being on top. 

Our position is very awkward right now. She's still asleep.

I was squeezing her behind. I felt my face go red from embarrassment when I realized what I've done.

I moved my hands upper.

"Sarah wake up." I whispered.

She is still not waking up. I felt her move and shift like she's trying to find the best position for comfort.

I feel a lot more tense up right now. She was grinding herself on top of me. While moving her head closer to my neck and resting her whole body on mine.

After a few seconds, she stopped moving. I couldn't move and I couldn't go back to sleep. How can I, when she's snoring loudly and resting on top of me.

We stayed in that position for a few more minutes until I felt her move again.

I mentally prayed that she wouldn't grind on me again.

She tilt her head up. Her eyebrows are furrowed and she slowly open her eyes which met my gaze.

I stayed silent.

She was still in a dreamy state. She pinch my cheeks hard.

"Ouch! What is that for?" I said slightly raising my voice.

She shook her head multiple times.

"Did you think I'm Oli again?" I asked.

She lift herself up and rolled next to me.

"I was dreaming about Oli.." she mentioned.

Of course she is.. I mean what she was doing awhile ago was very sensual. It must be some steamy dream.

"It felt real." She said in a low voice.

I still heard her.

I choked up thinking about what she might be referring to.

Dang Sarah, it was real for me! I replied mentally.

I shook my head twice. I just need to stop thinking about that incident earlier.

"So what time is your class?" I asked curiously.

She just gave me a hand gestured.

"Can't you just go back to school and finish college? I heard my school is taking in late enrollees." She suggested.

"It can be like old times. You and me together." She said trying to convince me to go.