𝖼𝗁. 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ✓

❝ MORNING ROUTINES ❞﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

MORNING ROUTINES
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Fucking hell..." Katsuki murmured when his phone rang his favorite ring tone of his wife baby-talking the cats.

He immediately ran and answered the call to avoid waking up his sleeping wife, even though he likes his ring tone very much.

"Who the fuck?"

[Katsuki, my boy! Your old hag just wanna check if your wife is still alive!]

"And why the fuck would she die?!" He whisper-yelled. Who knew he could yell this softly. Well, he does, 'cause he doesn't wanna wake his tired wife.

[Me and your old man really feel sorry for her because she has to put up with you forever.] Mitsuki laughed from the other screen.

"Shut up you old hag! You never changed!" Katsuki murmured as he went back to where he was earlier, the laundry room. "Seriously, what do you want?! I'm busy sorting out the clothes so make it fast!"

[Aww, my baby really turned into a househusband to tend his wife! That's so cute! The fact that Y/n has you wrapped around her f-]

Before Katsuki could snap at his mother, he just hangs up on her. He doesn't wanna go berserk that may disrupt your sleep. It's still 7 in the morning and he knows you wouldn't like being woken up this early.

Mitsuki tried calling again, so Katsuki muted his phone before he resumed arranging the clothes in the laundry by separating the colored and the white ones in their baskets. After that, he tidied the laundry room before going up to the master's bedroom.

Your sleeping face welcomed him the moment he entered the room, making him smile. He went straight to the closet and chose a pair of track outfits to get ready for his morning exercise.

Even though he's a hero no more, he still has to keep his body in shape. Katsuki would still like to show off his ripped abs and muscles to you just to satisfy your eyes so that you wouldn't leave him at some point.

He left a note on the fridge in case you wake up, but he knows you wouldn't. Well just in case.

'I'm off to do my exercise, I'll be back at 9 to cook the breakfast. And after reading this note, please stay away from my kitchen.'

He didn't bother putting any hearts or remarks and just went on his way with a tumbler of water and a washcloth around his nape.

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Oh! Katsuki-chan is here to do Zumba with us again!"