𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

❝ WELCOME BACK ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

WELCOME BACK
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Thank you for taking care of us for a month, mom, dad. We promise to visit again." You said after hugging your beloved husband's parents.

You guys are already leaving for Gaoka. You made lots and new memories here at Shizuoka and you were still hesitating to leave. But hero work's waiting.

And so are household chores, with the courtesy of your husband, Katsuki.

"Y/n, taxi's here," Katsuki said outside the gate.

"Bye, mom! Bye, dad! Stay safe and good luck with your jobs! Take care of yourselves, okay?!" You exclaimed while walking away from them.

"Take care as well, Y/n! Call us if you need anything!"

"You're really my favorite child, Y/n! I love you! Take care of my bratty ass son for me! I'm also hoping for a grandchild this year or next year!"

Mitsuki's last sentence was already enough to make you feel hot amidst the cold weather. You just gave her a smile and a wave before going to Katsuki and giving him a hug first.

"I still don't wanna leave..." You murmured while looking up at him with your very cute puffy face.

Katsuki just chuckled and planted a soft kiss on your cold lips. "We can't stay anymore longer, Y/n. You have hero work, I have chores."

"Right... I love you."

"I love you too. Come on, go in."

You rode the taxi— Katsuki beside the driver's seat and you at the back seat— and rode the bullet train back to Gaoka. It was a peaceful trip, you must say.

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"We're almost home." You murmured.