𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝖾𝗇 ✓

❝ FRIENDS ❞

FRIENDS

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Katsuki, in his pink apron, silently cooked curry in the kitchen for dinner as Shouto, Mina, Uraraka, and Shouto watched him with confused looks.

Minutes earlier, Katsuki was shocked upon seeing the four but he didn't complain. He just asked what the four are doing at Gaoka before inviting them for dinner.

It was the Calmtsuki they rarely saw for the past years!

They were demanding an explanation from Katsuki but they just chose to let him initiate the explanation, and of course the ash-blonde knows that too. But he won't explain it unless they ask first.

He just cooked dinner there elegantly while four watch him.

"Bakugou..." Mina murmured.

"What?" Katsuki replied while mixing curry in the pot.

"Can we roam around the living room..?" Mina murmured, quite shy since it's been a few months since she talked with Katsuki. He surely changed for them.

"No. Stay where you are or I'll kick your asses out of my fucking house."

They just gulped, even Shouto, and waited for him to finish.

"I know you have a lot of questions," Katsuki said and leaned on the counter with the four sitting on the counter chair on the other side. "I won't explain but I'm willing to answer and entertain your questions."

"Aren't we eati-"

"No." Katsuki immediately said, cutting Sero off.

"Uh, why did you cut off ties from everyone?"

"Did I? I didn't cut off ties. I just moved out to somewhere you guys won't disturb me." Katsuki honestly answered. "It's not like I stopped talking to you because I never did talk to any of you in the first place." He added.

"B-but, Bakugou!" Uraraka called. "You're already the number one hero, isn't that your dream?! So why did you suddenly retire from work and moved out without giving us any good reasons?!"

"Yeah bro, w-why did you retire?" Sero added.

Katsuki's face immediately darkened as the four felt that maybe he didn't like the question or anything, making them gulp and tremble in fear. Katsuki really did change, he's scarier!

"I'm home!"

Two words. Those two words brought back the lively atmosphere of the house. And the one who said those, the owner of the voice, Bakugou Y/n, entered the house and removed her boots.

"Katsuki?! Are you there?!" You called, shocking Kirishima who you actually invited for dinner. Does she know Bakugou?! Wait, maybe it's a different Katsuki?!