𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

❝ CHERRY BLOSSOMS ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

❝ CHERRY BLOSSOMS ❞
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Like this?"

"Yes, you're doing great, love."

"This is rare of you, you know."

"I know. But I want to be fully prepared for the cherry blossom party."

"Don't you think it's too much? It'll only be the two of us."

"Nah— Y/n watch the fucking knife, you idiot! You could've hurt yourself I didn't look!"

"Sorry~"

"Fuck you."

"Yeah fuck me."

But you were silenced on the spot when Katsuki shoved a slice of tamagoyaki inside your mouth. "Shut the fuck up."

You and Katsuki are busy making bentos and preparing foods and drinks for tonight's party, a cherry blossom party beneath the cherry blossom trees. You've been sightseeing those pink trees every year with him and tonight will be the second time you guys are doing it at Gaoka.

And Katsuki wants it perfect. He has a list of guides in what essentials to bring at the sightseeing and he's making sure he wouldn't miss a thing. To save some time, he asked for your help even though having you in the kitchen is quite dangerous, he must say.

"I'm done with this." You said and showed him the perfect slices of sushi. He stared at it first before nodding in agreement.

You carefully started placing the multiple sliced tamagoyaki and sushi in a bento. You next sliced the other variant of sushi that Katsuki just finished making.

"I'll be running to the convenience store to buy more ingredients for tonight. Do you think you can come with me to the grocery tomorrow? We're out of stocks for next week." Katsuki asked while rolling the third variant of sushi.