𝖼𝗁. 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 ✓

❝ 90% OFF ❞

90% OFF

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"We're on the bullet train on the way to Gaoka with Uravity, Cellophane, and Shouto!" Mina said on the phone. "We'll be staying at the hero agency branch on the countryside's most peaceful town, the neighborhood of the women association!" Mina cheerfully said.

After informing the Public Safety Commission about their status, they continued talking about other hero works. They were sent by the Hero Commission to be designated at Gaoka for a week since a villain attack happened. It was the first time there was a villain attack in the town, in the city rather, so they must take precautions.

"I don't really know why they still have to send us? I mean Connectiva is already in there." Mina said. "Not that I'm complaining but I love the city more!"

"They don't really know Connectiva's whereabouts, that's why they still have to send us," Uraraka said and heaved a sigh of relief. "This reminds me of high school days, remember when we visited that remote island for a week?"

"I remembered that! Man, that was so exhausting but fun as well." Sero laughed.

"Any news about Bakugou?" Shouto asked while using his phone. He's scrolling through Bakugou's Instagram and it's full of food posting. But despite its no captions and his missing in action, he still got a fair lot of reacts.

"Kirishima said he messaged the number linked on Bakugou's Instagram. He'll tell us immediately if he replies or what." Mina said.

"Katsuki! Your phone's ringing!" You yelled while drying your hair with a towel.

"Just answer it! Curse on it if it's a scam!"

"Got it!" You replied to your husband who is still taking a bath. He insisted to bathe you, that's why.

"Hello?"

[E-eh?! Bakugou?!]

"Yes?" You answered and sat on the bed.

[Bakugou?! Is that really you?! Why are you a girl?!]

"Ohh, you mean Bakugou Katsuki?"

"Who's that?" Katsuki asked after exiting the bathroom only with a towel wrapped around his hips, almost falling off, showcasing his ripped abs and yummy muscles. The v-line immediately made you gulp.

And before you could think of anything else, you gave him his phone. "Someone's searching for you." You said before properly tying the towel on his hips.

"Who the fuck is this and what do you want?!" Katsuki yelled at the phone after turning it to speaker.

[BAKUBRO! IS THAT YOU NOW?!]

"Who-..." Katsuki paused. "Who's that extra again? The one with the shitty hair way back in high school?" Katsuki murmured.

"Should I leave?" You whispered.