𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

HERO CELEBRITIES
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"I received a call from Juzo News. They were asking if we'd have some time for an interview at their company." You said, waving your phone at your husband who's busy fixing his mom's fridge.

He said it was unorganized, and he hates unorganized stuff.

"Why tell me? I thought we've already talked about this way back at Gaoka?" He asked without taking his eyes off the fridge. "Seeing my wife in those magazines would be amazing."

"No, it's not just me." You said with a long pause to catch more of his attention, but he's still busy with the fridge. You sighed. "They want the both of us to come, Katsuki. The magazines from Juno would like to feature us two as a married couple."

Katsuki's face immediately crumpled as he glance at you. "No shit?"

"No shit, Sherlock." You followed up.

"Fuck, why me too? It would've been fine and better to only have you in the magazine." Katsuki said with an irk on his forehead before standing and closing the door. "Woman power~" He chanted with a low voice.

That made you giggle. "They'll probably ask some tips from the both of us and such. It'll be fun, I promise."

"It'll only be fun because I'm with you." He said and groaned.

"Interview starts at 4 in the afternoon. Let's just fly there quick." You said.

"Let's... delay..." He murmured as he walk towards you with a hint of seduction. You just leaned on the counter and smirked at him while waiting for him to pounce on you.