𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒

❝ REUNION PT

REUNION PT. 2
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"So Bakugou, how's dating Y/n?"

"Fucking great." Katsuki just answered. "I have a lot to fucking say about my gorgeous wife but I don't have the time to tell you shits."

"Aww come on man! We all know how you love her so you might as well share it!" Kirishima said.

"You said you're a househusband too right? Tell us." Shouto said.

"You wouldn't know the way of the househusband 'cause you're all fucking amateurs, bitch." Katsuki replied. "It's fucking hard at first but since I'm talented as fuck, I adjusted to it in no time."

"That's great! Tell us more man!" Kirishima beamed. "Di you really do e-everything?" Midoriya asked.

"Not to be bragging, but yes I fucking do everything. My wife's in fucking charge of being the breadwinner so I have to do my best to tend her. I do the cleaning, the cooking, laundry, ironing, shopping, taking care of her—"

"In short, you're her maid." Shouto interrupted.

"Who the hell gives a maid a fucking kiss as a result of all hard work, bastard?!" Katsuki replied.

"I don't regret being a househusband either, in fact, I like it. Doing chores and everything. But the fact that I'm doing this for my wife made me love it more. She's just the fucking best, I don't even think I fucking deserve her."

"Oh come on, dude! She's so in love with you too, can't you see?!" Sero beamed and patted Katsuki's back.

"I didn't say she doesn't love me okay?! And I'm not doubting her either! It's about trusting myself!" Katsuki said. "This is why I quitted hero work too, also for assurance that I'll be able to give her the best without any hindrance."

"You'll be fine, Bakugou," Aizawa said. "I can already see you and Connectiva with your little kids."

Katsuki blushed hard at that, with steam coming out of his ears, nose, and head. "Y-y-you—!"