𝖼𝗁. 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

❝ HEADQUARTERS ❞

HEADQUARTERS

─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Look! I came with you because my wife just told me so! I didn't come with you guys just to make up for ditching- because I never ditched anyone!"

"Yeah yeah, we know..." Sero mumbled as the 4 of them giggled, pissing Katsuki more.

"But still, I can't believe that you were in a relationship before you became number one," Mina said. The 5 of them are walking to the hero headquarters early in the morning since you told Katsuki to help them in cleaning. You know your husband can't say no to you, so the 4 took advantage of it.

"If I didn't enter a relationship with my wife, I wouldn't have become number one." Katsuki honestly said and clicked his tongue.

"Awwwww you're calling L/n-san 'my wife'! Cute!" Sero beamed. "And you're calling my wife her family surname even though we're already fucking married! Cut the crap tape shit!"

"I didn't expect that you'll be this head over heels towards L/n-san. Actually, everyone didn't expect that you'd fall in love, get married, and throw your rank just for a woman at all." Shouto said with his natural straight face.

"You wouldn't understand," Katsuki murmured. "I just can't live without my wife since the first day I met her. You'll be like me, sooner or later."

"Did you just put a curse on us?" Uraraka cried as Mina laugh. "That's impossible! We love hero work too much, I think we won't be able to get married like you, or else we'll have to stop hero works too!" Mina said, to which everyone agreed.

"But we understand you, Bakugou. That you're a very under husband." Sero said emphatically and snickered.

"I am well fucking aware of how under I am, thank you." Katsuki sarcastically said. "I'm the boss, but she's the fucking law. I'm just the responsible one."

"I feel like you're bragging to us about your marriage-"

"Shut up two-toned bastard!"

"But why are you still wearing that apron? You never took it off, did you?" Mina teased, talking about Katsuki's favorite pink neko apron on top of his black tank top.