𝖼𝗁. 𝗌𝗂𝗑 ✓

❝ DYNAMIGHT FIGURINE ❞

DYNAMIGHT FIGURINE

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Is it alright to leave my son to you, Katsuki-san? I really have to go somewhere right now and he can't come." Awase said with her child, Gio hiding behind her.

"Yeah. You told my wife about this right?"

"Of course I asked for her permission first and she said yes. But I don't know if it'll be fine for you."

"If it's fine for her then it's fine for me too. What time will you fetch him?"

"Before dinner," Awase said. "Here, Gio, say hi to Bakugou-san."

"H-hello, Bakugou-san." The kid said and bowed lightly.

"Make yourself at home," Katsuki said after Gio entered the house as he massage his temple for having another problematic thing around.

Just behave and we'll be good, Gio. Katsuki mentally said.

Katsuki isn't really fond with kids, but since it's a favor from a neighbor and they already got your permission, he has no choice but just to follow.

After all, he's a very under-standing husband.

Gio sat on the floor to play with Kacchan the cat while Katsuki sat on the sofa with his arms leaning on the backrest and his legs wide opened.

"Do you want something?" Katsuki harmlessly asked.

But it was a bit different from the child's point of view. He's like a scary demon wearing a very cute pink neko apron with eyes glaring down on Gio's soul.

Gio just absentmindedly stood up and bowed. "Thank you for having me." He bid farewell.

"Eh?"

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Here. I baked cookies." Katsuki said and placed a plate of neko cookies on the coffee table. Gio didn't hesitate and immediately took one to eat.

His eyes glistened magically after tasting a cookie. "T-this is so good, Bakugou-san! Thank you!" Gio happily said and continued eating.

Katsuki smiled at the eight-year-old child which reminded him of some children years ago. "Yeah, welcome. Just eat more." Thank God I had the ingredients.

Katsuki gave him a glass of milk. Kacchan also received milk and snacks so that he'd avoid stealing from the kid.

"Do you want to play something?" Katsuki asked. Gio nodded.

So Katsuki took out the board games under the coffee table and played with the child. From Uno to Maids, snakes and ladders to chess and Monopoly to Scrabble.