𝖼𝗁. 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 ✓

❝ INTRODUCTION ❞﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

INTRODUCTION
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

My wife is a pro-hero agent under the Hero Public Safety Commission, just like pro-hero Hawks who goes undercover and participates in life-threatening missions. Bakugou Y/n, a high-powered aspirational woman who became a hero because she's obliged to.

And as you can see, I- Bakugou Katsuki- am a full-time househusband.

My wife has been the dominant one in our 5-year relationship. She's the alpha and the law. While I'm only the boss, the beta, the very under-standing husband who can't even stand seeing his wife sad nor cry.

She's been the spoiled one too, for the past years of our relationship. And I'm the one who continues and will continue spoiling her for the rest of my life until our hairs turn gray.

Which is why I retired from being a pro-hero, to become a househusband that only has one goal in general; to tend to his working wife.

We met 6 years ago when I was still a rookie hero. There was this one mission wherein we have to infiltrate a certain syndicate. And that's where I met this professional hero, Linking Hero: Connectiva, L/n Y/n. It was love at first sight, to be honest. I chased for her the whole year and eventually became her boyfriend.

No one knew about our relationship, not even my friends nor hers since we really kept it lowkey and we barely met, only at work. Even though we're in an LDR or some stupid shit you name it, I still fell harder and harder every day, only for her. It was a tough experience, honestly, since I was still aiming to be the number one hero at that time.

But because of her, I became stronger. I don't know, maybe because of her never-ending love and support. She was always there, like, all the time! Whether life was tough, happy, sad, she was there for me. And whenever she needed me too, I'm always there for her.

Which led me to propose to her on our 5th anniversary. She said yes because why the fuck would she say no?

But one unfortunate day, after a disastrous mission that led her almost to the brink of death, her motherfucking friend named Hawks called for a priest and got us married immediately. This is why I wasn't given a chance to give her the most beautiful wedding she could ask for and everything else she deserves.

I wasn't able to introduce her to my friends too. But I never got a complaint from her, not even a single one. She just said that she's happy that she's already married to me and all that cringe shit that I fucking love.

That's when I realized that this wife of mine deserves the best. The best aide, the best tending, the best care! I also just realized I haven't been giving her that, at all. I just want to give her all that fucking best.

And I know to myself that I won't be able to solely focus on her with all the hero work on my shoulders and the pressure of being the number one hero.

So I resigned.

I already became the number one hero and I already surpassed All Might, the dream that I wanted to reach so bad and I really did.

But what do I do after that?

So I had this new dream; to tend the best wife I could ever ask for, and give her my full attention until our hairs turn gray.

This is why and how I became a dedicated househusband, only for my lovely wife, Y/n.

Am I pussy-whipped? Yes.

Am I captivated? Enamored? Head over heels over my wife? Well, fuck, yes.

I just fucking love my wife so much, that I'm willing to give up everything for her.

I am Bakugou Katsuki, the former number one hero, Dynamight. A determined full-time househusband of Bakugou Y/n who swore to protect her with all my life.

"Don't you think you're too smitten of me?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BAKUGOU Y/N!"

﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚