𝖠𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅

Happy Anniversary to the Bakugo Couple! ^^

❝ FAIRY TALE ❞
Anniversary Special
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Once upon a time, there was a simple and beautiful girl named Cinderella.

"Why the fuck am I Cinderella?!" Katsuki exclaimed and threw away the cloth from his hair.

"Dude, shhh!" Kirishima loudly said.

She lived with her evil stepmother, Midoriya, and two step-sisters, Kaminari and Y/n.

"Fuck this, Cinderella and her step-sisters were never related anyway! Make me gay and I'll marry her!" Katsuki said, pointing at you standing beside Kaminari.

"You'll marry the prince, Kacchan. Not Bakugo-san." Midoriya said with a smile and a sweat.

"Shut up, hag." Katsuki menacingly said, making everyone take a step back.

The stepmother did not like Cinderella and made her do all the household work.

"You better thank God that I love housework," Katsuki mumbled, which Kaminari overheard.

"Thank God! Love you!" Kaminari exclaimed while looking up, making you laugh.

"Grrr- DON'T MAKE MY WIFE LAUGH!"

"Whaaaat?" You and Kaminari said in unison and disbelief. "That's your concern?!" Kaminari added.

Her stepsisters just never had to work, they just roamed around the house in their fancy dresses.

"I like this gown. It fits me so good." Kaminari said and twirled with his yellow gown as he and you walk towards Katsuki.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Bakugo-san."

"Aww thank you, Kaminari." You replied.

"She never looked bad, idiot. You look bad."

"Shut up, Cindy."

The step-sisters always made fun of Cinderella because of her plain dressing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!"

"That's too much, Kaminari." Kirishima reminded.

"Ooh yeah right. Sorry." The yellow head apologized before faking a cough. He again laughed evilly and pointed at Katsuki.

"You smell," Kaminari said with the evilest face, making you burst into laughter.

"You can't even follow the script right," Katsuki complained and threw the wet cloth on Kaminari's face.

One day, a letter from the king came to their house which said that the king is having a ball tonight and his son 'The Prince' would be choosing a wife; every girl in the kingdom must be aware.