𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅

happy birthday, bakugo katsuki!

Under The Rain
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

unknown number (3)
bro where da damz
r u?

unknown number (3)
hey!!

unknown number (3)
we're supposed to
celebrate your birthday
with the gang at the
arcade todau

unknown number (3)
dude come ooon

you have missed 3 calls from unknown number (3)

you have missed 4 calls from unknown number (2)

you have missed 15 calls from unknown number

Bakugo clicked his tongue and checked his buzzing phone. he couldn't keep listening to his music while jogging with all the annoying nosy people trying to make their way toward him.

He turned his phone's airplane mode before continuing to listen to music. he hid his phone inside his pockets and continued jogging.

Today is his birthday. 18th to be exact. and classes just ended.

His friends planned to celebrate it with him by having fun outside school. Unfortunately for them, Bakugo only wants things to go his way. And he wanted to jog and have some alone time for his special day.

It's gonna rain. Bakugo thought to himself but still kept running.

He slowly wore the hood of his jacket while keeping his legs working. And that's when water started dripping down softly on him.

"Shit." He mumbled when the raindrops started getting harder. Bakugo never thought it would rain this badly— he thought it will only be light drops.

He kept running but faster than how he usually jogs. There should be a waiting shed somewhere straight down the road...

There it is. Bingo.

Bakugo ran faster to the waiting shed before removing his hood.

"Fuck." He cursed and flicked a few raindrops from his jacket. "Good thing this shit is waterproof."

"Why the fuck would it rain? It's my fucking birthday." Bakugo mumbled while staring at the roof where he can see dark skies shading him aside from the ceiling. "Can't even be considerate. Fucking universe. Fuck you."

"Fuck everything. Fuck school. Fuck the teachers. Fuck my classmates. Fuck Deku. Fuck life. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" His complaints started to get louder as he stomps the water puddles on the ground.

"Fuck me." He mumbled and sighed.

Bakugo just chuckled to himself when Dance, Baby by Boy Pablo started playing on his Spotify.