𝖼𝗁. 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ CAMERAS ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

CAMERAS
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Wear this. Just don't mind them, I'll protect you okay?" Katsuki softly said while putting on your coat and scarf. "I'll be fine Katsuki. Have you called mom and dad?"

"They're waiting at the parking lot. Can't enter since there's a lot of reporters." Katsuki said, kissing your forehead before putting your beanie on. "I just fucking love you so much."

You giggled. "I love you too."

He took the luggage down and wore his backpack. "Don't let go of my hand okay?"

The two of you held each other's hands tight while pulling your own luggage. "We'll be fine, I promise."

"Katsuki, you're nervous more than me." You said while caressing his barehand with your thumb. "I'm a hero agent, Katsuki and I've been a pro-hero since 17. You don't have to worry too much, okay?" You smiled.

"I'm just worried that you might get hurt with the crowd of reporters but okay fine." He honestly said. You know your husband isn't really good with the cameras and they'll just fuck them off. But this time, it's different.

He has to protect you from this enormous swarm of motherfucking reporters.

"I'll tell you if I get hurt."

"Promise?"

"Promise." You said with a cheeky smile.

The two of you started walking with your head down low, but when the reporters saw a glimpse of you and Katsuki, they immediately moved their way out of the guards, trying to reach you or your husband to ask some questions, like:

"Dynamight, is that really you?!"

"Who's the girl you're with?! Where did the both of you come from?"