𝖼𝗁. 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

❝ SWEET MOMENTS ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

SWEET MOMENTS
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

You were brought out of your peaceful slumber when the sunlight successfully seeped through your eyelids. You slowly opened your eyes, adjusting to the brightness, as you feel something heavy on top of your tummy and legs.

Ah, it's just your husband, Bakugou Katsuki, sleeping so soundly.

You carefully moved out of his tight yet loving grip and just stared at his sleeping face with a smile. It's been a while since you woke up beside him. He's always busy with household chores early in the morning, that's why you barely caught him asleep.

Funny how he looks so grumpy when awake but so peaceful when asleep. You internally said and reached for his hair to softly play with it. With the right amount of care to avoid waking him up.

The two of you ended up cuddling and half-naked after dinner, again. You didn't do anything, of course, just cuddling and snuggling with some smooches. Katsuki just loves your body no matter the shape or size you have, because, for him, you're the embodiment of perfection.

He wants to be able to touch your bare skin with his bare hands, he loves the feeling of running his fingers through his beloved. Being half-naked in bed became a habit to the both of you before going to sleep.

I'm so lucky. You mentally said while staring at your husband. This guy's got the looks, the talent and he's head over heels for you. You're really lucky to have him as your husband.

"I love you." You softly murmured and kissed his forehead.

"Mhmm... I love you too..." Katsuki grunted before slowly opening his eyes, landing his gaze upon the bare morning face of yours that he loves. "Morning." He added.