𝖼𝗁. 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾 ✓

❝ PARENTS ❞﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

PARENTS
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

"Damn it..." Katsuki murmured while holding Kacchan in his arms.

He's at the train station right now, not for away from their town, just to pick up his parents who even came from Shizuoka just to visit him and his wife.

Of course you're not aware that they're coming, because if you are, you'll definitely ditch work. But no, not even Katsuki knows that they're planning to have a visit, his mother just suddenly messaged him at they're almost at the Gaoko station, and boom, he's waiting.

He doesn't want to leave Kacchan alone at the house or else he'll make a mess. So Katsuki decided to bring him and rode a taxi to the station in his black tank top, pink apron and sweat pants.

"Katsuki!" Mitsuki laughed when she saw her only son. She opened her arms wide to hug Katsuki who is already taller than her but the latter just stared at her with disgust.

"Hug your mother, damn it!"

"I fucking can't! I'm holding a cat! And no! That's just so fucking gross!"

"Masaru, take the cat."

"Uh okay." Masaru, who is also a very under-standing husband just like his son, took Kacchan away. Which gave Mitsuki a chance to hug his son.

"I missed you so much! How were you?! It's been months since your wedding and that was the last time we saw you!" Mitsuki said as her hug tightened, but Katsuki just remained stiff with a straight, annoyed face.

"What? Are you mute now?" Mitsuki asked.

"Just let go of me first, this is so fucking gross you old hag," Katsuki complained.

That made Mitsuki smile as she complied with her son's request. He really did changed after years of being in a relationship with you, and Mitsuki's thankful for that.

"I didn't miss you two, but my wife surely did," Katsuki said as he led his parents to the taxi he called earlier.

"Me and your father fed you for years, Bakugou Katsuki snd you can't even say that you missed us nor ask us how we're doing?!" Mitsuki yelled as she enter the backseat with her husband. Katsuki just groaned and entered the front seat beside the driver.

"Back home." He said to the driver.

"How have you been, Katsuki? I hope you've been treating your wife well." Masaru said to cut the tension between his wife and kid.

"And why the fuck won't I take care of her? She's my wife for fuck's sake. We're fine!" Katsuki answered while looking out of the window.

"She really changed him, didn't she?" Mitsuki whispered. "Years ago, he can't even answer without screaming the fuck out. Now his answer makes sense!"