𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

MARATHON
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"This looks so gutty red.. tender and juicy, almost like a human's meaty flesh... if I ran my blade through this shit..."

"Will it be soft?" Katsuki asked and blinked.

The lady in the wet market and so are the other shoppers deadpanned at Katsuki as they cope up with his choice of words.

"You're really funny, Katsuki-kun." The lady giggled. "I'll take that. My wife would love to have steak tonight." Katsuki said and took money from his neko wallet, which he took from his eco bag on his shoulder, before giving it to the lady.

And before she could hand him the meat, a man immediately passed through them, taking the goodie away.

"AH! YOU FUCKER!!" Katsuki exclaimed and immediately used his quirk to race with the one who took his meat.

Shit! Why do villains appear when there's no fucking hero?! Are you kidding me?! Katsuki mentally said as he screams his battle cry.

But seems like the guy has some immaculate speed as a part of his quirk, although that wasn't enough to overpower Katsuki who is a househusband at the age of 24 and has a wife that would want to have steak by tonight.

As Katsuki chased the villain around the town, the old ladies in the neighborhood who are just simply passing by giggled at your husband. It's always been like that anyway, they're used to it and there's nothing they can do about it either.

He then disused his quirk but still running, when he saw the man passed by a shop, who almost hit the florist. A florist!