𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

❝ TENDER LOVE AND CARE ❞─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

TENDER LOVE AND CARE
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"This is Hero news and here we're live at Kyoto! A large, gigantic mutant villain has appeared and it was said to be a failed nomu who brought itself to life?!"

Katsuki immediately stopped dusting the corners with his stick wrapped with a cloth after hearing the news.

"It's been a while since I've heard about nomus. 3? No, 2? 2 years..." Katsuki murmured and resumed at what ever chore he's doing.

"But worry not! Two of the veteran pro-heroes has come to save the day! The former number two, pro-hero Hawks and the Mt. Lady the second, currently number seven, pro-hero Connectiva! And it looks like they're not having a hard time at all!"

That caught Katsuki's attention. He immediately stopped cleaning and jumped to the sofa to watch his wife live in action.

"Beat that shit! Yeah! That's my fucking wife y'all!" Katsuki proudly exclaimed to himself while cheering for his wife at home.

"Holy fuck— HOW DARE YOU KICK MY WIFE?! I HOPE YOU DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!"

"YES! COME ON WIFE!! KICK HIS ASS! THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT! WOOH!!"

"DO THE LAST BLOW— DO THE LAST BLOW—! FUCK YEAAAHH!!! THANK GOD!!" Katsuki yelled while standing up with his hands in the air.

"THAT'S MY WIFE YOU BITCHES!! YES, THANK HER!! FUCK, JUST LOOK AT HER SMILE!!! DAYUUUUMM THAT'S MY GIRL!! SHE'S THE BEST— SON OF A BITCH HOW DARE THIS FUCKING BIRDBRAIN WRAP HIS ARMS AROUND HER?!!"

"Is that Katsuki-kun? This is his house right?"

"Yeah, I heard his wife is live on tv, fighting a ginormous villain at Kyoto. I think he's cheering for her."