𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾

HAPPY VALENTINE'S
─────﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚─────

"Aaaaaahh I'm super late!!" You exclaimed while running down the stairs with your small backpack.

You ran towards the kitchen to give your husband a quick kiss on his cheek. "I'm going! I love you!" You exclaimed and went out of the house, just like that.

"Just like that..." He murmured and sighed before eyeing on the bento on the dining table. "And she forgot it again."

Katsuki continued cooking his breakfast and ate right after while staring at your bento. His mind is empty at the moment as he proceed to washing the dishes.

"What do I do again?" He murmured and ran his fingers through his face. "Fuck! Why am I dozing off?!"

"Good morning!" You greeted, running through the Hero Commission's establishment. You went to the front desk for attendance and greeted the employees on your way to the elevator.

"Good morning, Bakugou-san!"

"Oh! Kiri— Red Riot! Good morning! You're here again, huh?" You said and sat on the chair of your own cubicle.

"Yup! I'm here with Fat Gum and Suneater for some reports. We'll be going back to our agency sooner or later." Kirishima said, earning a nod and a smile from you.

"Eeey, Kirishima my man!" Hawks greeted and did a small high five and shoulder bump with Kirishima. "It's been a while, yeah?"

"Yeah! Nice meeting you again Hawks! Same with you, Baku— Connectiva!"

"Soooo..." Hawks started and glanced at you before offering his open palms at you. "Give it now."

"Huh?" You murmured.

"What do you mean huh?" Hawks snickered. "Come on, you gave me last month too, don't be shy and hand it over already."