𝖼𝗁. 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 ✓

❝ CAT PARENTS ❞﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

CAT PARENTS
﹙ฅ/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ฅ﹚

Katsuki never knew that he'll immediately regret taking the cat home the moment you left him alone with the monstrous being.

"Katsuki! The president's calling for me!" You said stumbling on your way to the kitchen in a hurry. "The undercover mission near the city was a fail, they need back up!"

"But it's Sunday. What about lunch?" Katsuki asked with his dumbfounded face but you just gave him a peck on his cheek. "I'm sorry Katsuki, I have to go! I'll make it up to you I promise!"

You also kissed your cat which you named Kacchan before going on your way.

"I love you!" You exclaimed before closing the door.

Katsuki didn't bother replying and just continued making lunch. It was supposed to be your favorite homemade beefsteak but thanks to your Hero Commission Agency who are seriously third-wheeling your relationship everytime they get a chance, he'll be eating lunch alone with the cat.

The fucking cat you named after your motherfucking husband.

"I guess it's just you and me... Kacchan." Katsuki murmured and sighed. He just left the cat playing on the mat as he readies the beefsteak's plating and took a picture of it before posting it on Insta.

He then started eating all alone in silence. He remembered when you first time took the cat out of its cage yesterday. The smile on your lips that he always wanted to protect, and the joy he felt from you that is more valuable than any diamond.

You love Kacchan, so he'll try loving him too. He doesn't really like pets but after seeing you happily playing with them, he's trying to love them.

"What did my lovely wife even found in you that I don't have?" Katsuki asked while pointing the spoon at the cat who was just staring at him innocently.

After eating, he hid the other beefsteak on the table by covering it before washing the dishes.

"Ah." Katsuki murmured when he passed by living room to go to the laundry room and seeing the cat playing with some papers.

Not just papers, it's fucking documents!

"You fucking shit!" He yelled and took the papers, which immediately scared the cat, and ran away. He sighed and stared at the papers, only to see the Hero Commission stamp on the side.

"I swear I hid this properly." He murmured and uncrumpled the messy ones before going back to the master's bedroom to hide it there.

"You damn—!" Katsuki exclaimed when he saw the cat scratching the fuck out of your house slippers.

"Stop scratching everything!" Katsuki exclaimed when he saw the cat scratching the sofa. The cat then ran, leading Katsuki to chase him around the spacious living room.