•DAY 6•

Because this role play has been dead due to MANY people leaving for school, job, hiatus, etc etc, I am quickly shifting gears and we are going to try and end this role play as quickly as possible, but at the same time, make sure it is fun and exciting for everyone!!

________________________________
THE FALLEN TRIBUTES

DISTRICT 5: SAOIRSE
(Killed by: Falling Crystals that broke her spine)

DISTRICT 8: AUTUMN
(Killed by: Infection)

________________________________

tributes left: 6

from the pure career pack: velvet (1) and logan (2)

from the "gang": augustus (4) dominic (9) and sydney (13)

loners/sole survivors up to this point: hans (3)

CONGRATULATIONS! You all have made it to the top 6! As a special reward for surviving this far into the games, we will be holding a FEAST for those interested. In this feast, there will be ONE item on the table— something very valuable gifted from the dear sponsors watching the Games. One item that, if used wisely and with the right competitors, can lead you and your district to CERTAIN VICTORY.

As there is only ONE item, we expect a lot of drama and quite a bit of a battle to happen between the valiant tributes who truly want to go home with the title of the VICTOR OF THE 76th HUNGER GAMES. Of course, as this is optional, none of you have to attend. But after today... the item will be GONE FOREVER.

So. Choose. Wisely.

________________________________

yes, so as this is a feast, i am expecting a little more participation for this day on this page. however, as mentioned above, you do NOT have to make your character participate in the feast, but know that your character will MOST LIKELY die in the future of this role play, and as this is going to come to an end soon, try not to get TOO attached to your characters <3 (but let's admit it: we ALL got attached to our characters. even ivy, who is on a hiatus.)

so, if no one dies, and im planning on having hans killed by someone because since the owner is inactive, he's got to go anyway, someone ELSE will die the following day!

once that character has been decided by the wheel (yes, my characters are also included) there is NO TRYING TO SAVE YOUR CHARACTER FROM BEING KILLED. you can choose how you want your character to act during their final moments, as well as any last words and PERHAPS the weapon they get killed by (although that also isn't a guarantee) .

after day 7's 2 deaths (or one of hans dies in this chapter) then we will draw to close to our final four! im expecting by day 10, the games will end (of course that could change for any reason!) but im not expecting this to last over 12 days.

so we now have to get real with these games and start fighting. what the battles will be, who will be fighting them, who does, etc. if we don't get any more deaths after day 9, me or val will spin the wheel with names and that character will die. simple as that.

HAVE FUN!!