↬rules

*Sigh* Yes, yes, I know what you are thinking

WHY THE RULES? LET ME GET TO THE FREAKING FORMS ALREADY! REEEEEEEEE-

Hush. I know. I feel the pain. But every roleplay needs them, so here we go!

______________________________________

↬no. smut. if i see any of that, i'm killing your character(s) off. it is disgusting, and most people are extremely uncomfortable with this.

↬please complete the forms and make sure the information is accurate! if you are in district 11, you should by no means say that you are proficient in stabbing people with a trident. stick to the customs of the districts as closely as possible. you can be a skilled hunter or fighter, though!

↬be nice to one another. your character can utterly despise another or have fallen hard for another, but do NOT stir up drama OUTSIDE the roleplay!

↬no heavy cursing! i will allow some of it for the purposes of the nature of this roleplay, but know I won't be cursing at all!

↬be. active. if you are not active for one day, i will alert you! if you do not respond by the second day, then, i will give up your character to someone who wants it and is open to receive it, and if no one wants the character, i will simply kill them off. if you are going away for some time, TELL ME! I, or a person you wish will play your character, will play it for you until you get back!

↬if you want/need to leave this roleplay for any reason, PM me and i will either play as the character, give it to someone, or kill it off.

↬if no deaths are happening in 2-4 days, i, along with some gamemakers, will activate traps, and if it STILL doesn't get any deaths, i am using the number generator. dun, dun, dun. (idea inspired by leafbrook- )

↬you may  have two characters, but you can try to get another as well if one person is inactive or is away. you can also sponsor, just fill out the small form for that when the games are in action. the only other way to have another character is to be a gamemaker, the ones who help to design and control the arena. i am accepting no more people!

↬don't complain if you get killed off.

↬your interviews will be taking place privately in the PMS, as well as the private sessions. expect a couple of questions from me when you complete your form! ;D won't be a lot, don't worry. you DO have to answer.

↬please try to have at least three sentences in your responses, and be as detailed as possible. if there is nothing to work off of, that is fine, that is understandable, but please at least try!

no. overpowering. characters

↬be as creative with your names, as well as the rest of your forms, as possible!

↬have fun! i may make a quarter quell if all goes well after this roleplay!

______________________________________

THE PASSWORD IS THE FIRST BOLD WORD IN THE FORMS.

ATTENTION: NO MORE GAMEMAKERS WILL BE ALLOWED!