↬announcement 0.8. MUST READ

as you guys have probably seen from the update...

the hunger games have officially begun! and with great news!

you all are now officially ready to roleplay your scenarios that valantina has given you. remember, you can make this as BLOODY or ACTION packed or SOFT or whatever as you like! remember to go in the order you've went in the auction! this means, if you went for throwing knives first, and then signed up for rope and night vision goggles, you go to the chain where it says THROWING KNIVES FIRST, roleplay your little scenario, and get what else you need to get and the rest is up to you, whether you are dead, alive, in an alliance or not! the choice is yours!

keep in mind the rules, and the sponsor forms will open in two days! C: to all you spectators out there, feel more than welcome to stop by and fill out a form to support your favorite tribute!

to all my fellow gamemakers, thank you so much for helping me throughout the process of creating the arena and helping me out with auctions and decision making! you all are very helpful and will continue to being helpful by making sure everyone follows the rules and, if necessary, count the number of deaths/release the traps when im not here!  gamemakers, feel free to sponsor as well!

______________________________________

each day after the bloodbath, i will state who has died, the reasons, and if possible, their order, followed by the status of the arena, any traps being released, how the betting is looking, etc. if necessary, i'll put chains up for certain occasions, such as feasts, deathmatches, etc.

i hope you all enjoy the roleplay, and remember to add this to your library so that you get daily notifications!