↬refresher

Welcome, one and all, to my Hunger Games Roleplay! I hope you guys have been hooked and intrigued by the teaser! Sorry it was long, I just thought maybe you all would be a bit interested in a little teaser to get things up and rolling!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Welcome, one and all, to my Hunger Games Roleplay! I hope you guys have been hooked and intrigued by the teaser! Sorry it was long, I just thought maybe you all would be a bit interested in a little teaser to get things up and rolling!

  BEFORE I can initiate with the exciting part of the roleplay, I must give a review of the Hunger Games in case there are people who are new to the fandom, or you need a refresher of things.

  NOTE: IF YOU ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES, OR YOU HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF BACKGROUND INFORMATION TO COMFORTABLY ROLEPLAY, YOU MAY SKIP IF IT PLEASES YOU! ALSO NOTE THAT THIS MAY BE HELPFUL WHEN MAKING FORMS!
______________________________________

THINGS COVERED
_____________________

↬Backgroung Info About Panem and The Hunger Games
↬What happens in the Hunger Games.
↬Important Terms
↬District Info.

______________________________________

background information: Once upon a time, the nation of Panem slowly began to evolve and establish after the continent once known as North America was destroyed by ecological disasters and global conflicts. The Capitol, which was to act as the federal district, which had the government, president, and most of the riches, and lastly, the thirteen outlying districts. Each district had a main purpose, and they were to function with that purpose and send it over to the Capitol to keep it stable and rich. This was exchanged for protection of the Peacekeepers, which were the Capitol's  police.

    This was an authoritarian - totalitarian government system, so although the districts earn somewhat of a reward, such as the Peacekeepers and the approval of the Captiol, they were still mistreated and not properly taken care of; many people would die just doing these jobs, such as working in the mines, and the Captiol wouldn't really care, ESPECIALLY if it was a poorer district. This lead to the first rebellion against the Capitol. District 13, who was the most armed with missiles and nuclear weapons and other powerful weapons, led the First Rebellion.

  This turned out to be a massive failure, as during the First Rebellion, District 13 abandoned the other districts in order to complete what they wanted to accomplish: winning the freedom and destroying the Captiol from inside, most likely with their nuclear missiles. The Capitol overpowered them all and abolished District 13 for leading the rebellion. The other twelve districts were GREATLY punished with the Dark Days, a sadistic time for the districts due to the havoc that was commenced, and the Hunger Games

  The Hunger Games was part of the Treaty Of Treason that was written and established after the First Rebellion. This was a reminder of the First Rebellion, and all the lives lost in the Captiol AND the districts. In order to make sure that districts would never turn their backs on the Capitol again, the Captiol would force everyone to send one girl and one boy from each district to compete in a fight to the death in an arena. This was also to entertain the capitol, and to show the the districts were completely at the Captiol's mercy.