↬interviews

It is time.

  This will be your last day to take in the air and environment around you, to delight yourself in the deliciousness of the food that has been offered to you by the Capitol. Today will be your last day to share your final thoughts and words about the Games, and to say your final goodbyes to your beloved ones that are watching you through a screen this very moment.

  You're stylist did an incredible job in designing your outfit for your final, and possibly your biggest moment. You are going through a lot of emotional changes as you line up along with the other 25 tributes. What would you say to Caesar Flickerman? Do you think you'll break down? Will you act sexy? Will you be silent and curt?

  Make the best of this moment, and hope that the odds will be in your favor.

______________________________________

  "Welcome! Welcome, welcome, welcome! To the eve of the 76th Annual Hunger Games!

76 years! Can you believe it has been that long? Haha!

Our first tribute for the interview, comes from district 1. District 1? Our favorite district, right? Hmm, am I right? Haha! Yes, we have a lovely young woman. Her name is Velvet.

  I wonder if she is indeed, as valuable and sweet as a velvet, please give a warm welcome to our first tribute...

───── ❝ velvet izenberg! ❞ ─────

______________________________________

WHEN I MENTION YOU, DO YOUR CHARACTER WITH THE HIGHEST DISTRICT NUMBER FIRST. LADIES FIRST! FEEL FREE TO MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON THE INTERVIEWS, JUST AS LONG AS YOUR COMMENTS ARE TOWARDS THEM, NOT THE OWNER.