day 4 ( night) • day 5

THE FALLEN

DISTRICT 2: Veronica Samols Secrenty (Killed by Augustus Celi )

DISTRICT 5: Eirwen Riddick (Killed by Logan Bagley)

DISTRICT 10: Penny Hawthorne (Killed by Dominic Thomas Donnelly)

DISTRICT 12: Myra States (Killed by Dominic Thomas Donnelly)

_________________________________

tributes left: 8

traps activated: process of generating those who'll die in the trap

arena status: the caverns where augustus, dominic, sydney, logan, and velvet reside is filled with the stench of flesh and blood (so the vast middle part of it) and they are still lurking about, however they won't be so much of a danger now. all except maybe two are very injured/have a major injury to tend to quickly before something worse evolves from them. the competition is now down to the final nine! congratulations to all those who made it this far into the games! caverns are being shut down and guarded with a forcefield, so now tributes are slowly being forced together in the middle. a feast may or may not happen in a couple days depending on how much bloodshed we will get in a few hours or days. a trap will be activated soon. betting is getting real hot right now, and many capitol citizens are anxious to see who the victor may be. good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

______________________________________

"ladies and gentlemen! may i have your attention please. first of all, i want to say congrats to those who have made it past these first five days. there has been plenty of action that has been taken gratefully by our dear capitol citizens, plus the president himself. we thank you all for your continuous sacrifice for panem, and we congratulate you for the skills you were able to obtain to make it thus far to the top nine. secondly, a lot of caverns from each direction will be... shutting down. this means caverns from all directions one by one will turn pitch black and will be guarded by a forcefield. any tribute to encounter and hit a forcefield directly will be at risk of being knocked unconscious, or even dying to the shock it will give. this is so the people hiding and unable to participate in action will... have a chance to show what they got to panem. good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor."

claudius templesmith

______________________________________

hey everyone! congratulations to those whose characters have made it to this point! those spectacting can more than welcome stay to watch the show and sponsor. you may also be needed for a activity i may hold depending if a certain thing will occur. have fun!