↬day 3 (night) - day 4

THE FALLEN

DISTRICT 4: DAPHNE RECA (Killed By Veronica Secrenty)

DISTRICT 6: TARA LEVIK (Killed By Veronica Secrenty)

______________________________________

tributes remaining: 12

traps activated: soon.

arena status: the caverns are now normally cool and dark, with many crystals still hanging up from the ceiling, illuminating many different tunnels. by now, all water sources have been heard of of, but one has not been actually stopped by. (i will number generate any character (most likely inactive) who encounters the river and drinks from it. further instruction will take place from there. some plants have not been noticed throughout the caverns, but you may need these later...

there has been a lot of action going on, and there are just twelve tributes remaining in the course of four days. please do not RUSH any attacks from this point on, as we also want to make sure your tributes get a little more familiar with the caverns and its...features (>:D) before their doom (unless they are the lucky sole victor :P) if you want to have interactions, please talk to the rper of that specific character first, but if you have no one to roleplay with, just comment down something and i will try to pair you up with someone, or i can just, you know...

ACTIVATE A TRAP >:D

warning: your character MAY have a HIGH chance of DYING this way, but this a hunger games roleplay, and like any roleplay, I need you to be active :3

A TRAP WILL BE ACTIVATED SOON SO I CAN SPARK UP A LITTLE MORE OOH LA LA OVER HERE ;) BUT THAT MAY BE FOR LIKE THE 5TH OR 6TH DAY. WE'LL SEE.

and have fun :3

(IF YOU ARE A ROLEPLAYER OF A DEAD CHARACTER, YOU MAY ALSO SPONSOR :) )