•OFFICIALLY the END + vote for next book•

hello, one and all!

i'm back from the dead!

this roleplay ended two years ago, and let me tell you... it was a roller coaster of emotions rereading every one of the chains that contributed to the magnificence this hunger games storyline possessed. im so proud of how good it all came together and how active it got, even while school was going on.

last chapter i said i'd make a book full of fun little scene recreations and the aftermath of the hunger games through different perspectives. well... as you can all clearly see, i have been bombarded with schoolwork and other stuff revolving around my personal life. it is also because of these factors that i have not been able to officially publish the next hunger games roleplay.

i even thought to myself one day, as i was getting close to my hiatus era, "perhaps ill never get to do the second hunger games roleplay as i would've liked."

but i have the funny feeling that maybe i should try again? see what happens?

haha, okay, enough with the rambling. to cut straight to the chase, i will slowly be working towards creating a book with the promised recreations and aftermath scenes, as well as putting together a new roleplay that either precedes or succeeds this one. it will be GRADUAL, because ill of course have school going on during this time, and it's one of the most important years yet; id also have to check who is willing to roleplay before and DURING their school period so there could be even more activity this time around!

but i hope yall can join me on the second round of adventure. :)

below will be the "results" of the last vote, although it wasn't really much of a vote LOL. then i will suggest that each and every one of you may choose which one you'd be more willing to see come to life on the next hunger games!
i hope y'all have a GREAT rest of your day/evening, and may God bless you all. ❤️
__________________________________

NORMAL YEAR HUNGER GAMES W NO TINY TWIST
•preceding years? (in other words, anything BEFORE the 76th hunger games)
•succeeding years? (in other words, anything AFTER the 76th hunger games)

NORMAL YEAR HUNGER GAMES W A TINY TWIST
•preceding years? (in other words, anything BEFORE the 76th hunger games)
•succeeding years? (in other words, anything AFTER the 76th hunger games)

QUARTER QUELL HUNGER GAMES
•25th or 50th?
•100th?