↬day 1 (night time) - day 2

**the cover in the media box was made by -MEEKA for my fanfiction!

The cavern grows darker and darker as the hours pass; the luminous, multi-colored crystals that adorn this ancient, mysterious cavern glows and flaunts its colors in the night, providing a source of light for those tributes who were lucky enough to survive the first day and are ready to rest for a brand new day. Many put on their night vision goggles, keeping a close watch for any signs of prey- no, not just animal prey, but people prey as well- and any sponsor gifts that may come flying down between the crystals and the intricate tunnels that shape the arena of year 76'. Everyone is now spread out, safe from the danger of the Careers, but who knows what may lurk tomorrow morning for a suprise? In the world of the Hunger Games, you'll never know...

The anthem plays, catching the attention of all the tributes to see who has joined the first of the fallen today. It goes as follows:

DISTRICT 1: RAYMOND BRUTUS SIMMONS (Killed by Sydney Kantern)

DISTRICT 3: HAILEY TUCKERS (Killed by Daphne Reca) (Decided by number generator)

DISTRICT 6: DEXTER (Killed by Eirwen Riddick)

DISTRICT 7: DEA RAELYNN DALE (Killed by Dominic Thomas Donnelly)

DISTRICT 7: RYKER GENEVA (Killed by Augustus Celi)

DISTRICT 9: JOBIE REES (Killed by Velvet Izenberg)

DISTRICT 10: HUNTER "HUNT" O'DUGGINS (Killed by Velvet Izenberg)

DISTRICT 11: RAVEN GREEN (Killed by Veronica Samol)

DISTRICT 11: DEXTER TAIRON (Killed by triggering land mines below the pedestal)

DISTRICT 13: DARCY LIONA (Killed by Tara Levik)

______________________________________

tributes remaining: sixteen.

status of the arena: it is now getting VERY cool and very dark; no one should be wandering around at this time, unless they want to have several concussions on various places. one water source has been found so far by a career pack, and two of them are left unguarded. one of them is now intoxicated; be careful! hidden plants in the caverns are scattered around the tunnels and open areas of the caverns. all weapons and supplies left at the cornucopia has now been taken away.

traps: none.

--please see me in discord ( or in the PMS leafbrook- ) for all my fellow gamemakers to make sure you all are still alive.

you may roleplay!

P.S: ASK TO TIME SKIP WHEN YOU'RE READY TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT DAY