↬announcement 0.7

THIS IS IMPORTANT REGARDING THE FIRST DAY OF THE HUNGER GAMES. PLEASE CONTACT ValantinaHearts2 FOR ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS, AS SHE IS THE ONE IN CHARGE!

______________________________________

───── ❝ cornucopia bloodbath
❞ ─────

➤alright, so we are nearing the official beginning of the 76th Hunger Games! before i can possibly set up the chapter in a day or two (depending on how fast i can get these interviews done) i really need to go over some key things with you all.

first .  there will be two chapters for the first day of the hunger games, aka, the cornucopia bloodbath. the first chapter will be an AUCTION chapter. it will have the word "auction" so do not come over there and start roleplaying. i will go over what that means later. after that page has been set up for a day or two, THEN i will let you in the roleplay. be patient. be fair. be realistic. be active!

two .  so, some of you are probably asking... what is an auction? what do you mean we are having an auction at the cornucopia bloodbath? why? well, this is what me and valantina are going to explain right now. auctioning means to sell something, a good or property to the highest bidder. we are going to have a little twist.

   each cornucopia item will be a good, and valantina will make chains with each of those goods, and how much of them are available at the moment. comment down on that chain if you see something your character wants. she will go through your forms (if it is in a book, please lead her to it.) after that, she will allow you to back out if you decide to, and if not, she will ask you a couple questions. YOU MUST ANSWER TO HER. one of them would be, "which of you are okay with killing or GETTING killed?" once she gets the answers needed, she will spin a wheel with different outcomes, and she will tell you where to go, what to get, if you get the item, and what to roleplay/do. you may bring in a little action if you are combating a tribute, or change up an outcome a little bit, but don't make it drastic. i will then open the roleplay page and tag you all there, which is where you will all roleplay what she tells you and gives you. if you wish to make any changes, TELL HER!

keep in mind: you may not always get what you wanted or what you came for; if she tells you no or something else you didn't expect, DO NOT ARGUE AND ACCEPT. you are welcome to try and negotiate but any disrespect will be taken accounted for. she has the right to tell me anything bad you have been up to  and deny your requests.

i will be also be helping in some chains, but know that SHE knows the auctioning process best, so any questions related to this should go to HER. i am trying to explain the best i can here.

three .  BE ACTIVE! BE ACTIVE! BE ACTIVE! If you are not active, chances are you won't get the items/weapons you want. if that is an issue but you wish to continue in this roleplay, please tell me ASAP!

if you do not want any items from the cornucopia, there will be a fleeing section where you will flee.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS. RESPECT ME AND MY TEAM OF GAMEMAKERS AND REMEMBER, BE ACTIVE AND BE HAPPY! :)