next hunger games rp reveal

as you can tell from the title, it is time to reveal the next hunger games being taken place in the next roleplay!

there were only THREE votes, which means that i have to search for active members who would also be interested in the hunger games. i encourage that those who see this (and are interested in the hunger games) tag at least two people so the roleplay can be alive and going for a continuous and consistent period of time!

without further ado, the next roleplay will take place.....

in a FUTURE HUNGER GAMES!  this means that the roleplay will be set between the 80th and 99th hunger games. 

according to the spinner which will ultimately decide the answer to the question of what specific hunger games will be roleplayed...

that's right! it will be the 89th Hunger Games that will be carried out in action in just a couple of weeks (or 1-2 months, depending on how active everyone is, how busy everyone is, and just in general how life goes for everyone)! Whoop Whoop!

i'm so excited to finally start on the creation of a new hunger games roleplay; ANYONE is welcome to come and participate in this roleplay- whether you are an OG or if you are just checking in! 

there's a place for all of you :)

i'll see you all there in a couple days or so with forms and context ready to be given out!

peace! <3