•FINALE!• •LAST DAY•

I simply want to say thank you to all of those who participated in these Games! It has been so much fun role playing with those I've roleplayed with, and to see the majority having some fun as the role played in the training rooms, the interviews, and early stages of the Games.

Yes, as you see in the title, today is the FINALE. You will see who is finally battling in the finale, as ONE will successfully take home the crown and glory.

________________________________

THE FALLEN TRIBUTES:

DISTRICT 2: Logan (Killed by Augustus Celi with a Trident.)

DISTRICT 4: Augustus (Killed by Logan Bagley with an Arrow To The Head.)

________________________________

if you have not noticed, ALL careers are DEAD, with AUGUSTUS being the last career to die, but two of his former allies now have to go head to head for the title of VICTOR.

tributes alive: 2 of course.

________________________________

FINALISTS:

DISTRICT 9: DOMINIC THOMAS DONNELLY (14 years of age.)

DISTRICT 13: SYDNEY KANTERN (12 years of age.)

it is clear that this year's victor is going to be young. if dominic wins, he will be the youngest victor tied with finnick at 14 years of age. if sydney wins, he will be the YOUNGEST EVER victor in the history of the hunger games!

....

it's time.

for.

the.

GRAND finale!

may the odds be EVER in your favor.